Brexit - The Final

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes, but they did bother their trackie bottoms voting.

Apparently, that and the more clever people not bothering their Farah slacks not voting, is the reason we are where we are.

Well, one of the reasons, after Dave gambling it all in the first place, then the well thought through triggering of A50.
That worked well.
Well, we’ll see how it goes next time. They’ll probably not make that mistake again.
But then again a national ballox like brexit looks to have meant that government doesn’t actually have to do any work.

Three years of doing sod all other than attempt to get something like brexit to work. It must tell you something...........Oh I forgot, it’s someone else’s fault.

armsan612w

Swinger
The submission deadline is next year. Go to the Ref website and look at the amount of paperwork and work in general required for a ref submission. Then you’ll see why work in these started ages ago. There’s also things like only staff with 3/4 star pubs are being put forwards, because these are the ones which increase the standing of the school. As well as discussing things like the overal research enviroment; research impact; new hires etc.

Then when you have educated yourself on that stuff, you can return to being a pretend school teacher with a PGcert. Which belongs in the big book of things which never happened. Like your story from Sunday.
As a long time lurker on these Brexit threads, although it is entertaining to read your wibble, it has to be said I have worked with probably 100's of higher education and University lecturers over my 30yr long career in construction, due to them having stakeholder involvement in how departments and facilities are designed and built. Not one has ever shown the slightest need to ever justify their existence and how learned they are. They are always humble and talk themselves down if anything. When ever I read your constant one-upmanship on here, I cant help thinking that the "empty can rattles the most".

Oh and your spelling is shocking

BlackDyke

War Hero
As a long time lurker on these Brexit threads, although it is entertaining to read your wibble, it has to be said I have worked with probably 100's of higher education and University lecturers over my 30yr long career in construction, due to them having stakeholder involvement in how departments and facilities are designed and built. Not one has ever shown the slightest need to ever justify their existence and how learned they are. They are always humble and talk themselves down if anything. When ever I read your constant one-upmanship on here, I cant help thinking that the "empty can rattles the most".

Also seems to think that one of our posters is a sock of a former user known as Caubeen.
Caubeen died in 2008 and it took all of 30 seconds on ARRSEPedia to verify this.
Our hero with his 2 PhDs seems to have forgotten the principle of (very) basic research and just fired from the hip.
How academic, but then what would the rest of us mere lumpenproletariat know when faced with such self proclaimed intellectualism?

Also seems to think that one of our posters is a sock of a former user known as Caubeen.
Caubeen died in 2008 and it took all of 30 seconds on ARRSEPedia to verify this.
Our hero with his 2 PhDs seems to have forgotten the principle of (very) basic research and just fired from the hip.
How academic, but then what would the rest of us mere lumpenproletariat know when faced with such self proclaimed intellectualism?

He hasn't noticed my new avatar in his 'onour, either, the lying dog that he is.

armsan612w

Swinger
My money is on him being a part time lecturer at a technical college teaching day release students who don't want to be there, but can't do A Levels or get an apprenticeship. How else would he have the time. Can see him there at his desk furiously googling whilst the class are colouring in or something.

Never made any claims of intellectualism and I’ve said repeatedly it’s not about smarts.

As for Caubeen - hes a very similar poster. Very similar backstory. Obviously he’s not Caubeen but given the stories of working in schools and colleges, he’s obviously taken inspiration from Caubeen. I wonder if he’s Wedge having a laught.

BlackDyke

War Hero
My money is on him being a part time lecturer at a technical college teaching day release students who don't want to be there, but can't do A Levels or get an apprenticeship. How else would he have the time. Can see him there at his desk furiously googling whilst the class are colouring in or something.
I wonder why he spends so much time on ARRSE when he could be showing off at the Oxford Union?

Great post but be warned the "deluded crustacean" will like as not bombard you with IM's telling you all about his personal life as well and how wonderful its g/f is. Hence my putting the sad creature on ignore.

BlackDyke

War Hero
Never made any claims of intellectualism and I’ve said repeatedly it’s not about smarts.
So denigrating those who work in HM Prison Service isn't intellectual snobbery then?
Well I never...

As for Caubeen - hes a very similar poster. Very similar backstory. Obviously he’s not Caubeen but given the stories of working in schools and colleges, he’s obviously taken inspiration from Caubeen. I wonder if he’s Wedge having a laught.
Maybe he has just worked in schools and colleges.

So denigrating those who work in HM Prison Service isn't intellectual snobbery then?
Well I never...

Maybe he has just worked in schools and colleges.

No problem with people who work in prisons. At one time I considered it as a post army career. A couple of friends have also worked in prisons.

Perhaps he has only worked on schools and colleges; which would then suggest he should stop making up things and telling me how things work, considering he has never worked in the field.

BlackDyke

War Hero
No problem with people who work in prisons. At one time I considered it as a post army career. A couple of friends have also worked in prisons.

Perhaps he has only worked on schools and colleges; which would then suggest he should stop making up things and telling me how things work, considering he has never worked in the field.
Maybe I will call up @undervalued to see if he agrees with you.

Traditionally it was France and Germany (or the German precursor states such as Prussia). There are other multiple examples, obviously, such as Spain, the Dutch Netherlands, Austria, Bavaria, Hesse, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Lithuania, but I wouldn't wish to spoil your argument too much.
Excellent point. Presumably by that logic the EU is the only reason we haven't spent the last 40 years burning Catholics.

Latest Threads