Brexit - The Final

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
He has announced that he won’t stand as an independent. Hardly surprising given election history of his constituency.

South West Hertfordshire Conservative Majorities at General Elections:
  • 2017 = 19,950
  • 2015 = 23,263
  • 2010 = 14,920
  • 2005 = 8,473
  • 2001 = 8,181
  • 1997 = 10,021
  • 1992= 20,107
Note the majority in 2017 when May more or less snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.
Have you got a link for that info about him standing? His Twitter seems to say he is still making up his mind.

Which kind of sums up his performance as an MP, struggling to come to a decision.

War Hero
Have you got a link for that info about him standing? His Twitter seems to say he is still making up his mind.

Which kind of sums up his performance as an MP, struggling to come to a decision.
No link... see edit above. I based my comment on the Soup Spoon and Bar wearing kitchen porter’s assertion that Gauke was ‘Jumping Ship’.

That will teach me to take anything the lying fool says at face value eh.

Gauke is probably going to gauge the twitter comments to see if there may be support for an independent but more likely, I’d venture, he will follow the Hammond/very safe seat example and ’retire gracefully’.

If you need any of the jargon explaining let me know. And notwithstanding any passage of info remind me again what happened to the Berlin Wall?
Berlin wall? I sold bits of it to gullible people. Some of it may not have come from Berlin. Then I campaigned against regional devolution before campaigning for Brexit.

Truxx

LE
Berlin wall? I sold bits of it to gullible people. Some of it may not have come from Berlin. Then I campaigned against regional devolution before campaigning for Brexit.
No there was some nig on earlier claiming the wall came down because of the yoof.

I suggested an alternative hypothesis.

No there was some nig on earlier claiming the wall came down because of the yoof.

I suggested an alternative hypothesis.
Aye, ah ken, just saying like.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
[ QUOTE="Dan Gleebles, post: 9636187, member: 151439"]
Does this plan only apply to those who concur with your political point of view?
[/QUOTE]

Strangely enough I do have an opinion on that one.
I suggest you ask me when it’s all over or in many cases close to a conclusion

ACAB

LE
Nothing to do with me. A prominent Irish republican was convinced that the catholic housing was built more shoddily and higher up so as to make the conditions less tolerable, (no access to shops, social and community amenities) and the houses harder to heat.

Therefore resulting in a shorter life expectancy, a lower standard of living and less chance of them sticking around to cause trouble.
Lift your head and look at the main Brexit areas, it’s only a matter of time and Conservative policy.
Corbyn looks like your best bet.
What on Earth are you on about? You plonker,

Corbyn our 'best bet'??

Moron!!

I bought a lump of Berlin Wall in Bielefeld, mounted on a bit of wood.

I thought it look like lumps knocked of the kerbs by the POL point.

Are you an ex-Reme armourer?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
What on Earth are you on about? You plonker,

Corbyn our 'best bet'??

Moron!!
I know you’re used to rewriting stuff to suit your views as opposed to the actual evidence.

But I didn’t say, Corbyn was ‘our best bet’ I said he was was ‘your best bet’ which in the context of being a poor dissatisfied and feeling left behind leave supporter he certainly would be a better bet than the Conservative party.

Ask almost anyone on the dole or disability, they’ll tell you how difficult things have become.

I know you’re used to rewriting stuff to suit your views as opposed to the actual evidence.

But I didn’t say, Corbyn was ‘our best bet’ I said he was was ‘your best bet’ which in the context of being a poor dissatisfied and feeling left behind leave supporter he certainly would be a better bet than the Conservative party.

Ask almost anyone on the dole or disability, they’ll tell you how difficult things have become.
Go back to bed Skid, you're still drunk...

syrup

LE
Greens have agreed to step aside in York Outer to let the Lib Dems have a clear run
York Outer is Conservative.
They aren't doing it anywhere else in York as they are Labour so we can guess that everyone else expects Labour to Remain if they won.

Latest Threads