Brexit - The Final

Many posters have also explained that leaving the EU will allow us to control immigration; whilst leaving the EU will not prevent us from working and living in the EU as we able to now.
Hello Nick, why are you not working as a leading scientist involved in cancer research whilst residing in Italy?
Or even employed by big pharma on a world leading research project in Belgium?
Italy and Belgium are both in the EU therefore easy for you to find work in, n'est-ce pas?
How are you coping?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
It's a curious thought that the pollsters can extrapolate a small sample of the electorate to determine demographics, but it's quite another for us to expect Mr G Reaper to make his selection on the basis of voting habits.

Old people will of course expire, but those pinning their hopes on that bringing political advantage will have my deepest sympathy when their own elderly Kith and kin succum to deaths cold embrace.

Do some still believe that us old fogeys didn't vote to remain?

Have a look at the demographics, living standards and lifestyles and get back to me at the next referendum.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Jumped ship insofar as he has not even a glimmer of a hope in hell of being re-elected as an independent in the extremely safe Conservative constituency of South West Hertfordshire?

That sort of jumping ship?
The Tory party is imploding. Good luck.

War Hero
The Tory party is imploding. Good luck.
What are you wibbling about... Gauke lost the whip in early September and has sat as an independent since. How does your very old news figure in your nonsensical notion that the ‘Tory party is imploding' and what exactly is it I need good luck with or for.

Your childish sniping does you no credit whatsoever.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Jolly good job Labour is showing a united front.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
You think that the 'right sort' (wrong voting sort) of old folk will snuff it quicker than your favoured oldies?
Nothing to do with me. A prominent Irish republican was convinced that the catholic housing was built more shoddily and higher up so as to make the conditions less tolerable, (no access to shops, social and community amenities) and the houses harder to heat.

Therefore resulting in a shorter life expectancy, a lower standard of living and less chance of them sticking around to cause trouble.
Lift your head and look at the main Brexit areas, it’s only a matter of time and Conservative policy.
Corbyn looks like your best bet.

Truxx

LE
Well there's a bit of jargon in your post.
But you seem to be saying that the KGB did not get hold of important details in this case.
If you need any of the jargon explaining let me know. And notwithstanding any passage of info remind me again what happened to the Berlin Wall?

You’ve been asleep all week?
The PM rewrote the export regs for NI.
Did he really? I guess that will really hit the Tory vote in the paddy bits of the UK. Oh, wait ...

War Hero
Imploding because some throbber who got hoofed months ago has suggested he might stand as an indy which will net him about 3 votes?
It appears he hasn’t yet decided whether to stand as an independent. his indecision is hardly surprising given election history of his constituency.

South West Hertfordshire Conservative Majorities at General Elections:
  • 2017 = 19,950
  • 2015 = 23,263
  • 2010 = 14,920
  • 2005 = 8,473
  • 2001 = 8,181
  • 1997 = 10,021
  • 1992= 20,107
Note the majority in 2017 when May more or less snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If you need any of the jargon explaining let me know. And notwithstanding any passage of info remind me again what happened to the Berlin Wall?
It got sold off to tourists, bit at a time. I have a piece in the house that someone gave me! Don't know why as I have never been to Berlin.

Nothing to do with me. A prominent Irish republican was convinced that the catholic housing was built more shoddily and higher up so as to make the conditions less tolerable, (no access to shops, social and community amenities) and the houses harder to heat.

Therefore resulting in a shorter life expectancy, a lower standard of living and less chance of them sticking around to cause trouble.
Lift your head and look at the main Brexit areas, it’s only a matter of time and Conservative policy.
Corbyn looks like your best bet.
Your earlier post that waiting for old people to die was "an idea you're coming round to" nothing to do with you?

Latest Threads