Brexit - The Final

I would give you a funny for that!
Ah. On ROPs? Don't worry, I'll create a sockpuppet account and award myself one on your behalf. While I'm there I might go through my posts and throw a few "Excellents" and "Likes" in just to keep me happy. :thumleft:

Although, knowing me, I suspect on second reading I'll probably forget whose posts they are and throw "Dumb"s, "Old"s, "Dislike"s and "Disagree"s around like a deranged confetti machine. :cry:

I have had other players try to charge across an open field 300 meters or so with shotguns and SMG's, whilst I am equipped with a SAW and an ACOG mounted....Those are the moments where one just scratches their head, questions how sober they are and then administer the first burst to knock them and the second to end them.
I gather that his impression is that he wouldn't need to take his socks off to tally their collective sober-IQs ... he could probably leave his fingerless mittens on too. 8)

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Aaron Banks...
Apparently there’s no sign of Banks funding TBP, probably because Farage doesn’t need it with ‘paid supporters’ shelling out via PayPal.

Prospective MPs paying to put themselves forward, this could not only be self funding but turning a profit for central office.

‘Need a bit of a shove from Nigel, we’ll need a few bob for expenses and travel’.

corby

Old-Salt
All of them.
Speak for yourself. I'm not that bothered if there is another referendum as long as the first one is honoured completely and without attachments. We, the U.K. can then blather away without influence of the EU bull shoit as to whether to apply to rejoin afterwards.
I'm pretty confident that a second Ref would be pointless as it would be non binary of course.

Is there anything, anything at all that you haven’t done in your time on this earth?
Loath as I am to be fair to the simpering old twunt my understanding is he was up close and personal with mass graves during the Balkan unpleasantness.

Bravo_Bravo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Speak for yourself. I'm not that bothered if there is another referendum as long as the first one is honoured completely and without attachments. We, the U.K. can then blather away without influence of the EU bull shoit as to whether to apply to rejoin afterwards.
I'm pretty confident that a second Ref would be pointless as it would be non binary of course.
Poll of polls indicates Remain, FWIW.

And why not binary?

Not really. Seeing as you've just confirmed what I insinuated. Detail, devil and all that.
You insinuated you'd read tweets from me. You insinuate lots. Other call it talking bollocks.

Mongs must wait a little longer for their appointment to have healthy teeth extracted...how frustrating for them. But at least the engineers of their doomed fantasy are still kicking and screaming to harm you on time. Why not place your knackers into a rat trap and "get it done" now eh....?

And why not binary?

Mr Curtice is wary of it, as am I, it still looks like 50/50 and remember, good old Dom said if he'd been running Remain they'd have won, or similar. So it's the malleable who count, the ones the last two months electioneering have been pointed at.

[

Careful @History_Man BL is just up to his usual tricks which he will claim you are wrong whether you answer Yes or No. One of his usual trick questions.
We all know that he is full of shit. He simply cannot accept when he is wrong, which is often. Still, if he is happy to continually embarrass himself, then fair play to him. It keeps him out of 'spoons or the bookies I suppose...

We all know that he is full of shit. He simply cannot accept when he is wrong, which is often. Still, if he is happy to continually embarrass himself, then fair play to him. It keeps him out of 'spoons or the bookies I suppose...
Speaking of ,ahem, accuracy, are we still leaving next week?

;)

sumo2

Old-Salt

And why not binary?

If all that is true then a GE should put the remain parties in charge of the asylum, and they don't have to fear the ballot box. Just get on and vote for a GE.

Latest Threads