Brexit - The Final

I’ve had it with the debate - Caroline Lucas has just finished me off!
What time is the vote, so I can re-engage?
Debate? You call that shambles a debate?

Truxx

LE
I don't work there and if people ask me for my personal opinion over lunch, I give it. If the Academy doesn't like it, I'm sure there would have been hints dropped.

Generally, the international view of Brexit is that the UK is making a tit of itself and they tend to be rather surprised since they felt we were more mature than that.
BBC monitoring is worth a look. Were you to do so you would discover that the commonly held international view (as reported by their media) is that it is parliament who are making tits of themselves rather than the people or even Boris.

A case of shooting one's own foot & being Lord Pannicks puppet.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Out of interest, in how many non-EU countries are Mini engines (and I suspect you mean components) made, that they can cross ‘numerous borders before they finally get placed in Minis’?
Inter EU MS don’t count as they are not borders.
No idea, and it doesn't affect my fundamental point.

Please tell me if I am wrong .
It seems to me that amongst my friends and contacts that those who voted for Brexit firmly believe that coming out of the E.U will stop the floods of Immigrants coming into the UK and those that are from turkey for example will be sent home tout quick after brexit .
Yep.

anglo

LE
Please tell me if I am wrong .
It seems to me that amongst my friends and contacts that those who voted for Brexit firmly believe that coming out of the E.U will stop the floods of Immigrants coming into the UK and those that are from turkey for example will be sent home tout quick after brexit .
I think that you made that up or you associate with stupid people

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
does it come with crayons, or will MPs have to bring their own?
They employ staff to scribble for them. They're not ordinary people you know!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
A case of shooting one's own foot & being Lord Pannicks puppet.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
He is a bit late to start pannicking now!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Oliver Letwin tweeted "Getting seriously worried that HMG will pull Bill if Programme Motion is defeated. " but if he as every other Remainer seems to think,Boris is a compulsive liar, they they should know that he won't and was only telling porkies.

Somehow I am beginning to think BoJo's detractors are starting to lose their disrespect for him and are genuinely frit.

Latest Threads