Brexit - The Final

Well no one here who voted leave seems to have changed their minds, whist a small number who voted remain have stated that they would now vote leave.

And that is as good a combat indicator as any.
This isn’t a representative sample though. There aren’t many ‘undecideds’ here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oddly enough most of the whining I see comes from the sore "winners".

AKA, whinners...
That would be because you are terminally stupid and do not understand the actual comments.

You are on a par with the 2 belters that continuously hit the mong button to my comments. They do so because they are also terminally stupid and do not understand the comment. They do not have the grey matter to debate the comment or point made, so they hit the mong button and run away.

That would be because you are terminally stupid and do not understand the actual comments.

You are on a par with the 2 belters that continuously hit the mong button to my comments. They do so because they are also terminally stupid and do not understand the comment. They do not have the grey matter to debate the comment or point made, so they hit the mong button and run away.
I know I am going to regret this, but..............................................where is the 'Mong button'?:mad:

I feel your pain. 5 years now for me and no credible result on the screenplay (Not of Banner). Still, I could always ask some of our more prolix members here for help; @Excognito looks good for numbers of words,although whether they'd translate to dialogue I have doubts.
Not if it's a serious play. Possibly the odd mildly amusing, snarky jibe, but I'm just an amateur compared to many of the pros on Arrse.

However, if it's pretentious verbosity you want, ...

:thumleft:

Last edited:
Well i guess that was the easy part...the rest took a bit longer/more effort simply tapping the keys.

It’s easier to just say it was put to a vote and a result was democratically obtained. End of.
Yes, it would have been easier, but that wasn't the exam question, was it?

At least BL rarely mixes numbers and text in his messages. Reckon he actually read and understood JMH. I know, I know... he could probably tell the difference between a watch and a compass too. Maybe he didn't even lick the end of his china graphs and could actually fold a map the right way as well. But be still wore the wrong colour puttees though. Oh well.

M'eh.
The only people who understood JMH would be dïckheads like you and me. Certainly not infantry officers.

Reading and understanding JSP101 (the original, for there is no other), is a different matter. We did that too, of course.

ETA: I've been out of the Army for nearly 20 years. I never wrote a signal in my entire career. Processed a lot, but never wrote one. How can it be that I still remember the phrase "Notwithstanding the provisions of JSP 101 Chapter 16, Annex B"?

I've a thought that people like JRM knew that Bercow would do what he's done.

Like it's Cumming's game plan for annoying the Leave gammon in preparation for a GE.
I floated the theory (about a thousand pages back) that the No 10 Downing Street ops and int staff had done the full monty on this, war gaming out all the possible COAs.

Or they could just be bimbling along relying on their collective cuffs.

My most famous mucker from Staff College is now the King of Jordan. All my other mates are retired since we're too old for that nonsense and do other stuff instead.
I knew his father, Hussein, albeit rather loosely. He was, as I am, a radio ham and a group of us here in the UK used to net with him on a weekly basis both with morse code and ssb. In fact I have a Drake transceiver which belonged to the King and which he gave to a friend who used to fly to Jordan to maintain his radio station (JY1) and subsequently passed it on to me. If King Abdullah has his father's log books he should find me throughout the eighties regularly logged as G0**D. He was a lovely bloke and always had time for everyone he came into contact with. :cool:

Boris Johnson should send on 31st October another letter to the EU in which he revokes the extension request (motivated by some excuse). Then declare unilaterally the no deal Brexit, it would be active before a court asks explanations to his lawyers (he did send the request). There would be no time for MPs or judges or EU to overturn the no deal Brexit.

Boris Johnson should send on 31st October another letter to the EU in which he revokes the extension request (motivated by some excuse). Then declare unilaterally the no deal Brexit, it would be active before a court asks explanations to his lawyers (he did send the request). There would be no time for MPs or judges or EU to overturn the no deal Brexit.
Only one slight flaw in that plan Baldrick.

By the 31st October the EU will have already agreed or denied an extension.

Only one slight flaw in that plan Baldrick.

By the 31st October the EU will have already agreed or denied an extension.
But if Jonhson revokes the extension request, the extension can't be done. It's lawyers' tricks and escamotage but it could be done.

Latest Threads