Brexit - The Final

woger wabbit

Old-Salt
I would be 100% happy to see Jockland have as many Referndums they want as long as they vote for Independece and give us all a break from their incessant McWhining.
It is my belief that as Scottish independence would affect the whole of the UK all citizens must be given the right to vote on this question, it would probably mean the Scots would get their independence .

It is my belief that as Scottish independence would affect the whole of the UK all citizens must be given the right to vote on this question, it would probably mean the Scots would get their independence .
It would probably mean the Trump would get his wall.

And get the Scotch to pay for it.

Only inasfar as it is not altered by later legislation. Still a separate question to the point I was addressing about referenda.
Ah, now I understand. So it was rescinded and had nothing to do with any referendum? Sorry for my daft questions.

Only inasfar as it is not altered by later legislation. Still a separate question to the point I was addressing about referenda.
Strangely enough, The House uses the plural form "referendums", rather than the Latin form. To mirror the Assemblies in the other three parts of the UK, and has done for about 150 years ! Just saying like.

Nope.
Adhering to Parliamentary precedent.
Christ on a bike - I voted Remain and even I can see what a biblical scale **** he's being/been.

Anybody like to guess, how many times May's WA came to the floor.........unaltered ?

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Strangely enough, The House uses the plural form "referendums", rather than the Latin form. To mirror the Assemblies in the other three parts of the UK, and has done for about 150 years ! Just saying like.
I know. It's my Latin O-level casting a shadow.

I want to be sure I'm not having a senior moment here and to remove any doubt in my mind.

MPs voted for Article 50, to leave the EU. It had no addendum like hard, soft, deal, no deal etc. The default as per A50 is to leave.

MPs have successfully managed to block any and every attempt at a deal, therefore we're at the default A50 state of leaving in 10 days time without one. Is that correct or have I missed something?

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
I want to be sure I'm not having a senior moment here and to remove any doubt in my mind.

MPs voted for Article 50, to leave the EU. It had no addendum like hard, soft, deal, no deal etc. The default as per A50 is to leave.

MPs have successfully managed to block any and every attempt at a deal, therefore we're at the default A50 state of leaving in 10 days time without one. Is that correct or have I missed something?
You have.

Latest Threads