Brexit - The Final

Like we voted in the 2017 GE, "No deal is better than a bad deal". Get a deal, fine. Don't get a deal, fine.

We must leave though.

As for including Remain as an option; we've already made that decision. To include it would be to go down the path of 'EU democracy' where they make you vote twice if you give the wrong answer the first time.
The GE which gave TMPM and overwhelming majority? Or the one which left here reliant on the DUP? Who have now pished on BoJo's chips.

Oh the goldfish, she's a pretty fish....

They had to . According to Chris Bryant MP for Rhondda , they cannot afford childcare at weekends
The poor dears... if they can't make ends meet perhaps they should consider applying for a job that pays better.

My bold. While you are probably correct, this will not see the bringing together of the country as a United Kingdom. Scotland, NI and Wales will vote for Remain parties leaving Boris to clean up in England. This will give the view that England are the ones taking us out of the EU and this will be used endlessly over the next decade or so by the nationalist parties in the various countries.
The Conservatives are 4% ahead of Labour in Wales , which voted heavily to leave

@Emcon Ecomcon
Disagree all you like, but it's written in stone.

'People born in Northern Ireland are British citizens under law, even if they identify as Irish, a UK tribunal ruled this week.'

My bold. While you are probably correct, this will not see the bringing together of the country as a United Kingdom. Scotland, NI and Wales will vote for Remain parties leaving Boris to clean up in England. This will give the view that England are the ones taking us out of the EU and this will be used endlessly over the next decade or so by the nationalist parties in the various countries.
Truth be told, the home nations have being drifting apart from England for years, ever since blair took a hatchet to our constitution and introduced devolution and then the EU came along with our money, to buy the local politicians....

If you strip away the parliamentary nationalists including the bucktoothed hairy arssed DUP nationalists, brexit is actually a majority in parliament. The moral is the nation is broken, but England at least is united on trying to save the nation.

@Emcon Ecomcon

'People born in Northern Ireland are British citizens under law, even if they identify as Irish, a UK tribunal ruled this week.'
Yes, we are all aware the irish have being a parasite on the united kingdom for many decades.. As for your stone argument, nothing stands forever and fingers crossed the north gets a referendum of its own, sooner rather than later.

@Emcon Ecomcon

not for long.

ugly

LE
@Emcon Ecomcon

Poor souls, I used to love winding up the naafi staff in Omagh, I dont care if you have a blue passport its not Britain its the UK!

While the protesters where wrong to abuse the kid ( if they actually did so?) RM using his son like this is vile.
He could have used a Ministerial car. But instead, hes exposed his son to abuse and IIRC, not for the first time.
The lizard.
Given all our rights to venture with our families where and when we chose, you suddenly turn the pathetic actions of rentamob on the head of someone you disagree with. Quelle surprise.

They had to . According to Chris Bryant MP for Rhondda , they cannot afford childcare at weekends
Someone I can't imagine Chris Bryant having fathered many children himself though

Situations change, you're posting your wishes as if they're constitutional process. There's no such process is there?
I'm not posting my wishes as if they're constitutional process. I'm posting what is reasonable and fair.

Remember?

1a1a.jpg

Just because we gave the wrong decision and parliament have chucked every hurdle possible in the way, doesn't mean that I'm not following some kind of reasonable logic and sense of fairness.

And again, since you haven't answered, how many times must Leave win before we actually do leave?

Oh yes, in fact I suspect that the fact that England has no devolved government rather sits as a region under a British Government may come home to roost.

Given all our rights to venture with our families where and when we chose, you suddenly turn the pathetic actions of rentamob on the head of someone you disagree with. Quelle surprise.
What?

Is it still friday?

Latest Threads