Brexit - The Final

The other problem for the Remainers is that Europe isn't exactly falling over itself to create the long lead time they need for their cunning second referendum plan, in fact, the Europeans seem incredibly fed up with the whole business. It looks increasingly as though May's deal is all the Remainers have and their only achievable objective now is to avoid a no deal Brexit.
It's been noted that when Tusk was asked "What will the EU do if the UK parliament votes down May's deal?" that he remained silent.

The silence speaks volumes.

I'd guess in that situation a longer extension would be necessary if the EU wanted to keep control of the UK.

Don't count on Macron to help us with his veto; he's just posturing.

Remainers who can't accept that we voted to leave the EU are the real victims; victims of democracy.
I'm a victim of strained tummy muscles due to the repeated belly laughing. HTH.

Ah come on. It was only a Budweiser bottle up her arrse hoop after all, publicly confessed to all and sundry on here for public consumption.
And now open source for the world to read and comment upon.
As a Christian and being a generous soul I can only hope for her mother's sake that it was a 25cl bottle, and certainly not this one.....

Huge Extra Large Budweiser Beer Bottle 2000 Halloween Man Cave | eBay

Just over 12 centimetres across at the base is not good for your farmers Old Love.
That is appallingly bad taste. Budweiser ffs...

I'm not so sure. I interpreted May's message as saying the two available options are no deal or my deal. I think she's counting on making her deal the least worst option for the Remainers, particularly since, as a last resort, she has the means to chop them off at the knees and leave all hopes of a second referendum dead in the water.

The other problem for the Remainers is that Europe isn't exactly falling over itself to create the long lead time they need for their cunning second referendum plan, in fact, the Europeans seem incredibly fed up with the whole business. It looks increasingly as though May's deal is all the Remainers have and their only achievable objective now is to avoid a no deal Brexit.
Europe's had enough, "on ye go" is the gist of it. Not a German automobile manufacturer coming to the rescue in sight.

It's been noted that when Tusk was asked "What will the EU do if the UK parliament votes down May's deal?" that he remained silent.

The silence speaks volumes.

I'd guess in that situation a longer extension would be necessary if the EU wanted to keep control of the UK.

Don't count on Macron to help us with his veto; he's just posturing.
if TM s surrender document gets voted down again on the 28th expect immediate mass panic in the EU and a sudden willingness to re-visit the backstop! - the pressure that would put tusk and barnier under would be immense as the member states suddenly realise their cash cow really might leave without paying them 39BN! a decent PM with the UKs best interests at heart would use that to the fullest extent - unfortunately we have TM and arch europhile advisors like robbins

Macron is fighting for his political life at home. Who knows how that affects his stance.
He possibly see's Brexit as part of the same wave of populism that is causing so many problems in France with the Yellow Jackets
Not looking good here for Manny at the moment.
His grand debate with France is currently throwing up the same grievances from the poor people as they raised in summer 1789, without the mention of cake so far.
This time they are allowed to put them in writing at the local Mairies.
Still the same grievances though.
While the Champs Elysees went up in smoke last Saturday afternoon, this is the treasured memory of the President of the Republic the same day that the poor people will remember.

1553121182067.jpeg

if TM s surrender document gets voted down again on the 28th expect immediate mass panic in the EU and a sudden willingness to re-visit the backstop! - the pressure that would put tusk and barnier under would be immense as the member states suddenly realise their cash cow really might leave without paying them 39BN! a decent PM with the UKs best interests at heart would use that to the fullest extent - unfortunately we have TM and arch europhile advisors like robbins
As much as I'd like that to happen, I don't think it will. It's too much of a climb down for the EU.

I think it'll be an offer of a long extension with some punitive conditions to go along with it.

with the investigation/ban on the Boeing 737 max, and the now rush for the Airbus A 320 neo where are Airbus going to get the wings for them from?

As a pundit said on the BBC, "Do you expect Macron to side with Farage and screw Ireland?"
Macron, like most politicians, will but his survival before anybody elses.
If he precieves chucking the Irish off a cliff will help him regain control in Paris he won't hesitate

Don't underestimate how much european politicians fear "populism" and Macron is being screwed by it right now

Macron, like most politicians, will but his survival before anybody elses.
If he precieves chucking the Irish off a cliff will help him regain control in Paris he won't hesitate

Don't underestimate how much european politicians fear "populism" and Macron is being screwed by it right now

People here in Belgium have told me they see the riots in France and the situation with Brexit as the same thing.

“Europe is well on the way to inflicting huge damage on itself for decades by the way it has handled the failed Brexit talks,”

Marcel Fratzscher,