Brexit - The Final

You pretend you know this stuff, but you need a reference for Chomsky because you are not sure if he's ever said language is innate? Innateness hypothesis - Wikipedia

Or here, read this abstract : Do Bilinguals Automatically Activate Their Language When They Are Not Using It? - PubMed - NCBI (most models being the operative word in the opening sentence that this is not contentious).

Or the complicated relationship between L2 and L3: Can a Second Language Help You Learn a Third? (you can access the proper reviewed links at the bottom of the article - though maybe also admit the academic who wrote it knows more than you - though it safe to say a dead cat knows more than you).

Stick to complaining about the children that have been unfortunate enough to end up in your classroom - that's probably safer than you actually trying to 'teach' them anything.

Now go to bed you silly, racist old tool.
Motherfceker, you haven't a bloody clue what your google searches have turned up.

Chomsky is shagging transformational grammar based, you bluffing piece of sepsis. His is a quasi philosophical approach on language acquisition and language dispersals and it's decades out of date, it was out of date when I studied language acquisition and did some Prolog programming for my Prof on his own linguistic research. You're just citing wiki bollix again and the first thing you grabbed off Google. Chimpsky-Chomsky, you wouldn't know the difference, you're a lying barsteward.

Cite some real research you useless, bluffing cnut not an abstract! Ah, but you can't because you don't have and never have had a scooby and you've never worked in anything neural related.

Motherfceker, you haven't a bloody clue what your google searches have turned up.

Chomsky is shagging transformational grammar based, you bluffing piece of sepsis. His is a quasi philosophical approach on language acquisition and language dispersals and it's decades out of date, it was out of date when I studied language acquisition and did some Prolog programming for my Prof on his own linguistic research. You're just citing wiki bollix again and the first thing you grabbed off Google. Chimpsky-Chomsky, you wouldn't know the difference, you're a lying barsteward.

Cite some real research you useless, bluffing cnut not an abstract! Ah, but you can't because you don't have and never have had a scooby and you've never worked in anything neural related.
What a load of drunken old nonsense.

I feel sorry for the generations of kids who had their lives ruined by ending up in your classroom.

lecky

Old-Salt
Verhofstadt calling Brexiteers " Traitors", Sassoli describing no progress with Boris, but reporting "Fruitful" discussions whilst posturing with Bercow... so thanks for that Sassoli. If there was any doubt about Bercow's impartiality, it's evaporated now.
Apparently the price of an extension would be an Election, or another Referendum.
I'm sure the EU would prefer the latter option, given the current polling for a General Election.

As the clock ticks down, EU pulses are certainly getting quicker.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
The French also maintained their forces in their Zone of Occupation (in old money) in West Germany until 1990 with the HQ in Baden-Baden and a lovely Officers' Club in Freiburg. Yes, part of the post-war settlement whether they were in the military part of NATO or just the political side of the house.
Armée de Terre helicopters were based at Trier- Föhren and Fredreicshafen (2 RHC), with their H.Q. (ECCFFA) at Baden-Baden Oos up to ( and in the case of Baden-Baden) way past the day of German reunifaction-03 October 1990.

I managed to ignore about 40 of your posts that were nothing but verbal diarrhea, and then I came to this

Gammons led by Tommy Robson will flood out onto the street, smash up small businesses, people’s possessions, and fight with the police.

That’ll last for e evening maybe, and then things will return to blissful normality.
I'll even ignore the fact that you had to edit it. Understandable as your 1st Language is not English.

Please explain to the forum who Tommy Robson is ?

There is thick and then there is @absolute_belter thick.

I managed to ignore about 40 of your posts that were nothing but verbal diarrhea, and then I came to this

I'll even ignore the fact that you had to edit it. Understandable as your 1st Language is not English.

Please explain to the forum who Tommy Robson is ?

There is thick and then there is @absolute_belter thick.
He is the leader of the Fruation Party

We need young people for economic reasons. How do you suggest we get them?
By tempting the brightest and best ( and also the "not so much") from struggling 3rd world countries to bolster our own failing demographics because we are selfish bastards dressing up our failings as being progressive.
If we put the feminists back in the kitchen, the Marxists back in the asylum, and bred more of own into a vibrant market economy, maybe we could help these countries to succeed as well. Seems sensible to me.

Last edited:
By tempting the brightest and best ( and also the "not so much") from struggling 3rd world countries to bolster our own failing demographics because we are selfish bastards dressing up our failings as being progressive.
If we put the feminists back in the kitchen, the Marxists back in the asylum, and bred more of own into a vibrant market economy, maybe we could help these countries to succeed as well. Seems sensible to me.

We need a work force and skills ranging from doctors to coffee shop workers. That’s why immigration won’t stop. Those who voted to stop immigration will be severely disappointed.

I'm not sure that makes sense. Unionism, if in the majority, voted to remain within the EU, perhaps unexpectedly. Perhaps the desire to remain in the EU is strong enough to make people think again. It's the lesser of two "evils".......do they want to remain in the EU more than they don't want renunification?

The original question is whether there's a mechanism through which the SoSNI determines the prevailing mood, in order to meet his/her obligations under the GFA. I'm still no clearer on that.
There's an old saying here. Pin a Union flag on a donkey and lead it over the Queens bridge and the Prods would vote for it.
I'd be extremely confident that Unionism would win a border poll tomorrow.
The EU referendum was completely different to local and General elections, which are fought on an Orange and Green ticket, with Unionism the largest voteholder in Stormont and General Elections.

I gather that Sinn Fein and the SDLP would have to win more votes in an election, than the DUP, UUP and the Alliance party for there to be any hope of Nationalists gaining a referendum.

I think I am in love,
Looks pretty diverse as well 5 men and 3 women, one of the men being black. Racist and misogynist though....sadly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chuggafugga Brexit 18
Robbo_72 Brexit 50
retread2 Brexit 144

Latest Threads