Brexit - The Final

Why are you taking the bait ?
He's a no mark. He achieved nothing in uniform and out of the Army he has mastered Google and nothing else.
Thanks for your REA contributions that helped me as an MSc student, all those years ago - I'm sure it makes you feel warm inside to know this :)

BTW ever wondered why you don't meet up with old mates, get invited to Sapperfest etc etc?

Last edited:
So despite forgetting it previously, you appear to recall it all pretty vividly now.

Of course, none of this is true, like the post where you claimed you never failed anything.

What do you think of Brexit btw?
I thought you were some sort of brain doctor? I remember it vividly now because I need to access the memory. Usually it just lies dormant, because it doesn't really matter. I got the quals I needed.

You'll remember that I only took weather so as to make me a better AT instructor. I'm sure your pouncing on such a unimportant detail fills you with omnipotence.

As for Brexit, I think it's brilliant. I've wanted to leave the EU for years. And by that I mean decades.

How is it to be a 'wage slave'? Wouldn't you like to be able to say 'you know what today I'm a reservist, tomorrow I'm a canoeist, a sailor at the weekend and next month I've got a ten day gig tweaking a networked storage array... that will take me about 5 days if I stretch it out.

Benefits of having a pension that would pay for that Sea Kayaking trip you could take with me. Every month.

Last edited:
I thought you were some sort of brain doctor? I remember it vividly now because I need to access the memory. Usually it just lies dormant, because it doesn't really matter. I got the quals I needed.

You'll remember that I only took weather so as to make me a better AT instructor. I'm sure your pouncing on such a unimportant detail fills you with omnipotence.

As for Brexit, I think it's brilliant. I've wanted to leave the EU for years. And by that I mean decades.

How is it to be a 'wage slave'? Wouldn't you like to be able to say 'you know what today I'm a reservist, tomorrow I'm a canoeist, a sailor at the weekend and next month I've got a ten day gig tweaking a networked storage array... that will take me about 5 days if I stretch it out.

Offfff course, none of this is true because as you've just shown your memory doesn't function as it should. Either that, or you lie lots. You also appear to show a weird outlook on life "today I'm a reservist", "tomorrow I'm a sailor". You know pretty much everyone has multiple facets to their identity? Y It's hardly something that makes you special, its normal life (expect for the select few on the thread who think it's remarkable to do things like hold a job and do a sport at the same time). The fact you think it does make you unique is a fairly big combat indicator as you would put it, hence why I doubt the validity of the specifics of what you say.

And what is it you dislike most about the EU, back on topic? Personally my main experience of it is things like paid for workshops for early career researches, collaborating with other EU scientists, sending my students abroad on placement schemes, bursaries etc they can tap into - so I've only seen the positives, and find it difficult to see why we should throw the baby out with the bathwater by harming ourselves in the process.

I get that some people are upset by uncontrolled immigration because they worry they are going to lose their job to immigrations,, but then there's no shame in losing your livelihood to someone who has the get-up to learn a language, save up the money to travel across countries to get a better life; in fact I'd rather we swapped more of these people for our sofa homegrown dwellers.

We've also not concentrated on anything else these past few years as the government has been so preoccupied with Brexit; and the country has never been so divided. Look at you, you personally hate almost fifty percent of your fellow countrymen.

Last edited:
IMHO many of the 'establishment' are in the pay of the EUSSR.

It is on record that Blair was ( still is?) advising Macron on how to undermine the British government.

Link,

Thls is treason pure and simple.

And how many others in Britain taking secret payments from the EUSSR and/or Soros?.
I thinks its fair to say that my fears for democracy and dislike of both my own parliament and the EU, has evolved these past three years into a dislike of Europe, a visceral dislike of parliament and absolute hatred of the EU.

Eu looking out for it's plebs again.

Oh look! The UK government sends confidential documents to the EU and the EU leaks the contents. What a surprise.

It's blatantly obvious that the EU are undermining the process, using every trick they can, in their efforts to keep the UK in the EU under the iron fist of Brussels.

Oh look! The UK government sends confidential documents to the EU and the EU leaks the contents. What a surprise.

It's blatantly obvious that the EU are undermining the process, using every trick they can, in their efforts to keep the UK in the EU under the iron fist of Brussels.
It seems like they've shared their assessment of the proposals to other nations who have to OK them, rather than the UKs own documents. Or have I misunderstood?

Old-Salt
It seems like they've shared their assessment of the proposals to other nations who have to OK them, rather than the UKs own documents. Or have I misunderstood?
Perhaps it may be reasonably expected that confidential documents relating to EU matters would be shared only amongst EU member states as confidential documents rather than with the media as deliberately leaked confidential documents?

Just a thought. It is the Daily Mail after all.

BTW ever wondered why you don't meet up with old mates, get invited to Sapperfest etc etc?
Ever wonder why you haven't got any mates?
BTW, are you still in the house clearing business?

Krautman

War Hero
It’s the allowance paid to unemployed people - the kind of people who cannot afford internet so have to use the one in the local library in order to insult strangers on ARRSE.
Quadruple Doctors? MMA Champions? Ph.D.'s in nuclear physics or better shelf living? Sounds medial but hopefully comes to fruitation.

Forgive me for quoting myself...

Moves to get shot of Watson poo poo'ed by Grandpa it seems. That should provide further entertainment as Watson, in his post of Deputy Grandpa, continues and continually disagrees with and publicly contradicts everything the Grandpa and his top echelon say. :applaud::applaud::applaud:
Highly suspect momentum will continue to try to unseat him in his constituency- its a shame it’s over for now because I was amazed to hear the arch trump/boris/brexit/Tory hater and 24 he a day remoaner Matt Frei in LBC this morning actually wingeing about something not brexit related - first time in about 3 years! And for once I didn’t switch the radio off after 10 secs

Just came across this on Twitter. Disclaimer in that I can’t vouch for the tweeter. But another twis perhaps?

And what is it you dislike most about the EU, back on topic? Personally my main experience of it is things like paid for workshops for early career researches, collaborating with other EU scientists, sending my students abroad on placement schemes, bursaries etc they can tap into - so I've only seen the positives, and find it difficult to see why we should throw the baby out with the bathwater by harming ourselves in the process.

I get that some people are upset by uncontrolled immigration because they worry they are going to lose their job to immigrations,, but then there's no shame in losing your livelihood to someone who has the get-up to learn a language, save up the money to travel across countries to get a better life; in fact I'd rather we swapped more of these people for our sofa homegrown dwellers.
I'd you've only seen positives then I'm happy for you. Although all of that was happening decades ago and still occurs outside of the eu.

you paint a splendid picture of those coming to work here.

what about those who haven't learnt the lingo, live in squalor and are paid the bare minimum wage for months at a time before returning home? This occurs all over the richer part of the eu.

what you need to do now is research the downsides to the eu. There was a podcast this am on r4. Steven Kinnock. Spoke a lot of sense.

Krautman

War Hero
Well back in the years of the glorious Cold War in the Bundeswehr you've got the Rank "Hauptgefreiter" OR-3 more or less by default after 12 months. Only the absolute failures weren't promoted.
The Lobster, it is really special.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chuggafugga Brexit 18
Robbo_72 Brexit 50
retread2 Brexit 144