Brexit - The Final

He was on the James O'Brien show a week(?) ago. JO'B couldn't pull his shorts off to suck him off quick enough.

Could someone explain to me the importance of a border between the 2 Ireland's?

Why would an ANPR system to log vehicles not work on the roads along the border?
The Dartford crossing has been quick and accurate enough to fine enough people.

Surely to get onto Irish territory you would either have to fly or sail in and would be subject to Id checks?

Not being a logistical expert I wouldn't know but surely if you were transporting you would have some form of shipping docket filled in and in place?

What would be stopped between the north and south by having this imaginary wall between the two?

So desperate are the EU

The European Union’s chief Brexit negotiator has held a meeting with pro-deal Labour MPs as Brussels seeks to establish whether any agreement it strikes with Boris Johnson can be passed by parliament.
The MPs said Mr Barnier had been interested in the “parliamentary arithmetic” of what it would take to get a deal through and the potential stumbling blocks that might prevent them backing a Johnson agreement.

No Sirree, the EU do not interfere in Domestic Politics :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not sure what you hope to achieve by speaking to these 2 no marks b

Anyone who spent time on that border in the 70's & 80's know it is a crock of sh!t talking about a hard border.
But what would it stop if an invisible line was drawn and logging cameras were put in place?

Eg, go to ieborder.com register your vehicle with us and hey presto?

No charge just an EU funded camera system...

I think I see the issue, who's paying for it?

Chalky

It would be a waste of time, money and effort.

I can only surmise you have not seen first hand the ingenuity of the locals in opening new BXP's
But we wouldn't be paying for it, and can say a border is in place.

The fact it leaks like a fucked tap is neither here nor there ;)

But we wouldn't be paying for it, and can say a border is in place.

The fact it leaks like a fucked tap is neither here nor there ;)
My contention has been and always will be. A Hard border ( EU Mantra ) is required to preserve the integrity of the Single Market.

Then get building it, on the Irish side of that 310 mile stretch.

My contention has been and always will be. A Hard border ( EU Mantra ) is required to preserve the integrity of the Single Market.

Then get building it, on the Irish side of that 310 mile stretch.
Like the one between Switzerland and Germany with no ****** on it just a big building with spaces to pull vehicles over?

I suppose that could work, jobs for the boys in the Garda.

I saw the Times was reportedly the more balanced of the bunch but the article you posted was a Financial Times piece rather than from the Times.

You posted, (without any commentary of your own as to why), an obviously pro Remain piece from a strongly pro Remain newspaper. That is all I read into your post.

You, buying the Times for your daily commute, as admirable as it may be, actually has no bearing on your posting of a patently biased FT article.
Now now.

Stop having a pop. He's got a PhD you know. If he posts an article with no comment then you accept that.

That article is sh*t.

Was it written by by a 9 year old?

If they allow the government to play fast and loose with the constitution because it's unwritten there'll be much more pressure for a written one.

Again, it isn't about this particular time, it's about future governments.
I'd suggest the courts intervention in prerogative is a bigger constitutional change than the PM having a convenient prorogation, which has happened plenty of times before for all sorts of reasons. I strongly suspect that those bringing these cases haven't thought this sort of thing through, but then in the case of Millar she probably doesn't care, as long as she can overturn the referendum result she's got what she wants, future consequences are other peoples problems.

I'd suggest the courts intervention in prerogative is a bigger constitutional change than the PM having a convenient prorogation, which has happened plenty of times before for all sorts of reasons. I strongly suspect that those bringing these cases haven't thought this sort of thing through, but then in the case of Millar she probably doesn't care, as long as she can overturn the referendum result she's got what she wants, future consequences are other peoples problems.
I'm waiting for the screeches of 'it's unfair' from leftard remainists when they start getting dragged through the courts.

And let's assume swinson is pm, how much does she think will get done?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chuggafugga Brexit 18
Robbo_72 Brexit 50
retread2 Brexit 144

Latest Threads