Brexit - The Final

Considering you don’t even know how long a medical bachelors is, you appear to claim to know a lot about this kind of thing...
My mistake, it seems it is five years. So, three years studying medial stuff, and a leisurely two years doing everyfuckingthing else. Prof Meadows must have gone for a dump then, to miss the whole ten minutes of statistics.

See. That's how you do it. You admit your mistakes, and move on. Now then, about that Technetium with a half-life of six hours and a shelf life of sixty-six hours. Please elucidate.

My mistake, it seems it is five years. So, three years studying medial stuff, and a leisurely two years doing everyfuckingthing else. Prof Meadows must have gone for a dump then, to miss the whole ten minutes of statistics.

See. That's how you do it. You admit your mistakes, and move on. Now then, about that Technetium with a half-life of six hours and a shelf life of sixty-six hours. Please elucidate.
You appear to miss the point is the warnings are about medical supplies.
You also have it wrong how long it too Meadows to become a consultant - you don’t get consultant at the end of your med degree...

Old-Salt
Medial means middle - it's an actual word.

Surprised you didn't learn that on your free degree - the one you earned in two weeks.
Hmm. Not a word I'd come across before and certainly not in everyday speech. 'Medial' does indeed pertain to middle but it is a word is only used the context of anatomy/physiology and at a pinch, phonetics as far as I can tell by googling 'medial definition'

The term medial (from Latin medius, meaning 'middle') is used to refer to structures close to the centre of an organism, called the "median plane".

You referred to medial experts and to a medial degree. Clearly neither makes any sense and equally clearly, you meant to write 'medical'. Why not just say that you made a typo instead of making yourself look very silly pretending you meant to write 'medial'?

Yeo_Man

War Hero
You appear to miss the point is the warnings are about medical supplies.
You also have it wrong how long it too Meadows to become a consultant - you don’t get consultant at the end of your med degree...
You are aware of course that all the pharmaceutical companies have been stockpiling against any supply difficulty both into the UK and out to Europe?

Also that the NHS are using this a political football .

YM

Why do you feel all these organisations that are concerned are wrong?

And what is the probability of them being wrong and you being right? I mean, you don’t even know how long a médial degree is for goodness sake, yet it appears to be a main point you are making.

Say it ain’t so Joe

Hmm. Not a word I'd come across before and certainly not in everyday speech. 'Medial' does indeed pertain to middle but it is a word is only used the context of anatomy/physiology and at a pinch, phonetics as far as I can tell by googling 'medial definition'

The term medial (from Latin medius, meaning 'middle') is used to refer to structures close to the centre of an organism, called the "median plane".

You referred to medial experts and to a medial degree. Clearly neither makes any sense and equally clearly, you meant to write 'medical'. Why not just say that you made a typo instead of making yourself look very silly pretending you meant to write 'medial'?
I never said I wanted to write medial, I said it probably corrected my mistyping of medical to medial rather than medial, because I use the word medial more often than I use the word medical

The point I was making is that there is a fear from experts that delays are going to harm supplies of medicines and isotopes. Let’s get back on track to the actual issue.

Debate that if you wish. Why are you right but the medial expert is wrong?
Ah, fear.
A purely subjective emotion.
That's what's wrong with society these days: It's all about peoples' feelings & emotions, with facts being seen as a nuisance when they fail to corroborate someone's "fears" or "feelings".
Oh & your medical "experts" are rarely physicists & even more rarely, logisticians.

YFM

You are aware of course that all the pharmaceutical companies have been stockpiling against any supply difficulty both into the UK and out to Europe?

Also that the NHS are using this a political football .

YM
[/QOUTE]

Including isotopes and medicines that we don’t produce and have a short shelf life, and have caused patients to be re-prioritised in the past, when there have been supply chain disruptions?

Sigh.... He doesn't need to be an expert in logistics - the expert in logistics tells him what the logistical problems will be, and then he explains the knock-on effect.
Bolleaux.
The logistician was asked for what could be the worst case scenario & gave his answer.

There's a lot of clear water between "could" & "would" or "will", so clear in fact that you missed it completely (& conveniently...).

YFM

Old-Salt
Why would you think I wouldn’t? Strange thing to get fixated on.
I was simply agreeing with you unlike all those other ill educated buffoons that likely think you may just be lying again having made yourself look silly with your 'my computer wouldn't let me write medical because I only ever write medial’ defence of what was, when all's said and done, a simple typographical error.

Do you ever miss your mouth with your foot?

I was simply agreeing with you unlike all those other ill educated buffoons that likely think you may just be lying again having made yourself look silly with your 'my computer wouldn't let me write medical because I only ever write medial’ defence of what was, when all's said and done, a simple typographical error.

Do you ever miss your mouth with your foot?
I didn’t say it wouldn’t let me write medical. I said I mistyped medical, as I often mistyped things, and autocorrected changed the mistype to medial rather than medical.

Bolleaux.
The logistician was asked for what could be the worst case scenario & gave his answer.

There's a lot of clear water between "could" & "would" or "will", so clear in fact that you missed it completely (& conveniently...).

YFM
The government changed it to worst case, but originally it was published as baseline case.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chuggafugga Brexit 19
Robbo_72 Brexit 50
retread2 Brexit 144

Latest Threads