Brexit - The Final

Wrong? I posted an article explaining the half life of the isotope.

Science isn't opinion.

That's the problem with people who were brought up on participation trophies.
No. What you did was Google Technetium "shelf life" and posted links to the first two hits. Fortunately for you, the second one was an authoritative WHO dit. Unfortunately for you, the first didn't even include the word "shelf" anywhere in the text, and the four mentions of "life" were preceded by "half". Unfortunatelier for you, you can't go back and edit that link out as @dogmeat quoted you minutes later. You also didn't RML&ID any of the dits you linked, else you would have a better understanding of the subject.

No. What you did was Google Technetium "shelf life" and posted links to the first two hits. Fortunately for you, the second one was an authoritative WHO dit. Unfortunately for you, the first didn't even include the word "shelf" anywhere in the text, and the four mentions of "life" were preceded by "half". Unfortunatelier for you, you can't go back and edit that link out as @dogmeat quoted you minutes later. You also didn't RML&ID any of the dits you linked, else you would have a better understanding of the subject.
How long before they hung up on you?

This morning must have been the first time I have heard the BBC’s “ToDay” programme Humphries stuck for words, and uncertain how to “steer” his interview.

The interview was with former Australian PM Tony Abbot - of course - discussing BREXIT.

Tony Abbot was quite clear, forthright, coherent, and explained “No-Deal” in words of one syllable that Humphries could clearly understand, but to which he reacted as though it was the first time . . . in three years . . . that he had shut-up and taken the effort to LISTEN.

The interview finished, with me listening and wearing a big grin . . . and Humphries clearly crestfallen, quite, and confused . . . :) .

It starts at 2:43:00 -to - 2:48:00

Note: posted in any/all thread with a title including the word BREXIT.

Unable to debate the facts? Can't explain why you claimed that Tc-99 has a shelf life equal to eleven half-lives, by which time the level of activity will have dropped by a factor of just over two thousand?
The point I was making is that there is a fear from experts that delays are going to harm supplies of medicines and isotopes. Let’s get back on track to the actual issue.

Debate that if you wish. Why are you right but the medial expert is wrong?

Cutting comments section post about Swinson on Daily Mail....

“Swinson has just given her closing speech at the Libdem conference. You're left in no doubts that she'e showboating in an attempt to gain favour with Brussels. So hopping that if the UK stays in the EU Brussels will eventually give her a plum job. She using the Libdem party as an entrance point to springboard her own ambitions to go in to Brussels. To Swinson the EU is the best thing since sliced bread, a sycophant if ever there was, just listen to her speech....give us a job Brussels!!, you've heard my speech.....have I licked botty enough?? ..If Brexit goes ahead then Swinson is finished politically...some will say, "This can't come about quick enough"..

Shelf life refers to the useful life span. Beyond it’s shelf life it no longer works

I expected even a human punchbag to have absorbed this information by now.
Still blatting away about Brexit. Good lad.:donut:

The point I was making is that there is a fear from experts that delays are going to harm supplies of medicines and isotopes. Let’s get back on track to the actual issue.

Please quote and link this medical expert stating that Tc-99 has a shelf life of 66 hours. I have not seen that claim made by anyone other than you. But, as you have already been shown, just because someone is a medical expert, it does not mean that they are automatically an expert in the logistics involved in supplying them with the stuff they use, nor are they necessarily an expert in pharmaceuticals, otherwise why do pharmacists have to do a separate degree in order to be able to do their job?

It seems that you would believe that the reason that a medical degree is four years long is because they study medicine for three years, and everyfuckingthing else in the whole of academia in the other year, and poor Professor Meadows must have nipped to the loo for the five minutes that covered statistics.

Krautman

War Hero

You are as daft as they come. Still frantically grabbling for a way out of the hole you dug yourself? The "scientific" answer would be that you don't "shelf-life" Tc-99m. Instead you use Mo-99/Tc-99m-Generators. Mo-99 has T1/2=66hrs and decays to Tc-99 to a large amount via the nuclear isomer Tc-99m. There it is your magic "shelf-life" of 66 hrs.
Liars are bad enough, daft liars are even worse.
Now off you fuck and help your little princess cleaning it's spatulas and fryers.

Medial expert?
What's one of those? Remember, accuracy is important in science.

Please quote and link this medical expert stating that Tc-99 has a shelf life of 66 hours. I have not seen that claim made by anyone other than you. But, as you have already been shown, just because someone is a medical expert, it does not mean that they are automatically an expert in the logistics involved in supplying them with the stuff they use, nor are they necessarily an expert in pharmaceuticals, otherwise why do pharmacists have to do a separate degree in order to be able to do their job?

It seems that you would believe that the reason that a medical degree is four years long is because they study medicine for three years, and everyfuckingthing else in the whole of academia in the other year, and poor Professor Meadows must have nipped to the loo for the five minutes that covered statistics.

Why do you feel all these organisations that are concerned are wrong?

And what is the probability of them being wrong and you being right? I mean, you don’t even know how long a médial degree is for goodness sake, yet it appears to be a main point you are making.

Why do you feel all these organisations that are concerned are wrong?

And what is the probability of them being wrong and you being right? I mean, you don’t even know how long a médial degree is for goodness sake, yet it appears to be a main point you are making.
Is a "medial degree" what makes someone a "medial expert"?

Fruitation you say?

Not fruition?

What stupid people say instead of fruition to sound smart, trying to impress a large group of people in a meeting.

Boss: " So have you started to contact those sponsors about that project yet"

Person: "No we have all the pieces in place but the idea just hasn't come to fruitation yet, I'll get on it"

Source (or perhaps sauce in someone's world)

Definition number 2 may also fit......................................

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chuggafugga Brexit 18
Robbo_72 Brexit 50
retread2 Brexit 144