Brexit - The Final

Me, neither. I'd prefer Parliament to sort it out. If that fails then it looks like being another Brexit vote one side or the other of an early general election.
Not quite.. I believe Team Boris told Junker, he can shove the EU up his hole today and he is fully intent on leaving in 7 weeks time.

The Luxembourg PM, Xavier Bettel, flick-flacking from an emotional to superior (“this wouldn’t happen in Luxemboug”) speech, thinks Brexit was David Cameron’s choice :)
Looks like writing 17.4 million voters out of the equation isn’t confined to UK politicians. Anyway sounds like normal jogging- including gobshite Remain protestors making a joint press conference impossible.
He was sure that no progress had been made and the only deal on the table was the duff PMTM WA.

And now the BBC comedy newsreader reckons that Boris has gone from Incredible Hulk to Incredible Sulk- because he didn’t stand at the podium next to Prime Minister Bettel and have his words drowned out by the rentamob ********* outside- who common to most of these protestors, don’t seem to have any work to do.
It was an ambush and Boris simply avoided it...

Nor do I take much from Juncker's remarks; he is not the coming man (or in this case woman). And to quote the EU themselves, "nothing is decided until everything is decided".

There was, I believe, a reason why Boris went to Berlin, Paris, Dublin and Brussels, in that order. He is aiming for a deal he knows is acceptable to Germany, France and Ireland. If it is then voted down by Brussels and Remain, he will crack on with no-deal and wait for someone to blink (or not)....

A Liberal Democrat candidate called for Boris Johnson to be chopped up and ‘burned at the stake’, presumably all the left wingers will be coming out of the woodwork to envoke the spirit of Jo Cox and condemn people wanting MP's murdered

I'm waiting, guess it will be a long wait...

Don't be silly, you've misconstrued his words.. Only those on the right wing of politics can be extremists you silly sausage.

Now repeat after me 50 times.. I must accept the will of the people and cancel Brexit.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
It was an ambush and Boris simply avoided it...

Nor do I take much from Juncker's remarks; he is not the coming man (or in this case woman). And to quote the EU themselves, "nothing is decided until everything is decided".

There was, I believe, a reason why Boris went to Berlin, Paris, Dublin and Brussels, in that order. He is aiming for a deal he knows is acceptable to Berlin, Paris and Dublin. If it is then voted down by Brussels and remain, he will go for a no-deal and wait for someone to blink....
.. and then what? Other than a decade-long convoluted conversation.

Last edited:

Truxx

LE
Is this the daughter whose mother had to intervene because she didn’t like being taught about liberalism on an erm, liberalism module?
No. This is the mother of my grandaughter. She objected when my granddaughter ( Who would also spank you in any discussion) was excluded from a liberal studies period when she called out the teachers for displaying overt momentum tendencies and attempting to shout down any alternative view from the students.

I trust that your mother would be similarly motivated.

Anyway I will let her know that you are offering parenting lessons. Probably when she does not have a gas axe in her hands though.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chuggafugga Brexit 18
Robbo_72 Brexit 50
retread2 Brexit 144