Brexit - The Final

As a researcher/ doctor/ scientist/ lecturer/ academic/ toilet cleaner you seem to be light years behind the drone curve.

Have you been lying about your qualifications and experience? We think so. Liar.

I take it English is your fourth language? Maybe just write it out in your native tongue next time, and then run it through Google Translate.

I'd also suggest you need to develop your language skills a little more before trying to get involved in discussion more complicated than "I would like a blue pencil please"/

Ta very muchly.
Wow.

A particularly nasty little xenophobic rant at someone who made your fanciful claims look foolish.

Do you behave like this at work?

I won’t push for anything and/or don’t fail to accept anything. I merely have an opinion. I walked past a remain rally on Saturday and noticed I didn’t anything in common with them. A bit like some of the leavers on this thread really - caricatures of real people.

Though funny many of the leave voters victimhood now extends to accusing the EU of policing thoughts, whilst doing exactly that.
Yet an outspoken proponent of Project Fear and sneeringly condescending regarding any opposing views. You've already been shown up as a fantasist and serial fibber, requiring a large pinch of salt with anything you spout.

There's a corridor needs sweeping, off you go with your little broom.

See this is why I would stick to conversations about pencil colours if I were you - you've already confused half-life with useful life, as well as missed the bits about flying it in would require new infrastructure and training etc. You have also misunderstood the bit that I said its not me who has said it, aka actual experts - not me, and certainly not useless retired old box headed krauts.

Stick instead to keeping kidnap victims in your cellar/keller, your English is no good here.
Again with the xenophobic bile?

No wonder you were hoofed out of Belgium.

This could go in the Brexit or Boris threads but Brexit is the common theme.

What if Dominic Cummings is right?

BY Andrew Willshire / 10 September 2019

What if Dominic Cummings is right? - Reaction
Whilst that is a genuinely interesting link, I would also counterbalance by asking why he does not comply with scrutiny.

It seems our constitution is being tested to destruction, by conservatives

Which will be ironic when we write the history books/gaze at the cave paintings (depending on taste).

Whilst that is a genuinely interesting link, I would also counterbalance by asking why he does not comply with scrutiny.

It seems our constitution is being tested to destruction, by conservatives

Which will be ironic when we write the history books/gaze at the cave paintings (depending on taste).
Those would be the conservatives trying to sabotage the implementation of the result of a legitimate referendum, right?

Those would be the conservatives trying to sabotage the implementation of the result of a legitimate referendum, right?
It is an irony in the name!

Presumably same lot who are willing to burn the Union to get Brexit also?

A survey of 892 Conservative Party members by YouGov found that 59% would prefer to see Northern Ireland split from the UK if it secured Brexit, while 63% would rather see Scotland become independent.

Still, I for one am glad for this period of strong and stable government and that the Tory party have solved their decade long squabble.

Presumably same lot who are willing to burn the Union to get Brexit also?
That would be the Brexit that was voted for in the referendum that the remain camp are trying to sabotage? Remove the acts of sabotage by the remain camp from the equation and there would be no issue.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ho2331 Brexit 50
chuggafugga Brexit 70
Red Hander Brexit 58

Latest Threads