Brexit - The Final

Evening Special.

Glad you read every word I write - it's improving for you.

In a spirit of reciprocity, I did like your piece earlier:

Given the current Brexit crisis I can't wait for your opinion as to how "we am go solve dis wahala".

Have a hug.
Who said I read it all, my eyes glaze over after the first two lines. Yersen and Mangler the perfect read to go to sleep to though. Shouldn't you be chasing down typos?

The beaks don't like it.
There is a feeling amongst many that Judicial activism is a growing problem, whether or not it is a feature of this ruling I don't know, but the suspicion alone tells a story regarding trust and confidence in M'Lud.

Last edited:
The arrse RBL Geoffrey Howe Branch is out in force tonight eh?

There is a growing feeling amongst many that Judicial activism is a growing problem, whether or not it is a feature of this ruling I don't know, but the suspicion alone tells a story regarding trust and confidence in M'Lud.
A compliant press, judiciary and cowed parliament? GTF. HTH.

Truxx

LE
Steady on! The usual suspects will be queuing up to castigate you for being too simplistic and not understanding the delicate (but never specified) nuances at play here.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Right. Too simplistic eh?

Mind you I was about to savage a Sqn commander during a particularly complex bit of strategic loggie shit when one of my WO1s took my by the arm and steered me away from my intended victim saying "steady on Sir. If this was easy we would let civvies do it"

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Why prorogue for 5 weeks?
I'm surprised that a political colossus like yourself hasn't heard of Conference Season - it happens every year and no-one wants to give up shagging and booze to discuss Europe, plus it's a critical part of constitutional policy-making for the Lib Dems and Labour and a critical money-spinner for the Tories. Without it, all three parties have severe problems with developing official policy or funding or both.

"Clause VI. Labour Party Conference 1. The work of the Party shall be under the direction and control of Party conference, which shall itself be subject to the constitution and standing orders of the Party. Party conference shall meet regularly once in every year and also at such other times as it may be convened by the NEC".

Truxx

LE
Perhaps you could tell us how this item with a six hour shelf life gets delivered now, as six hours wouldn't get it to the vast majority of the UK if delivered by road.

As an easy example, AFTER the item had got to a channel port, AFTER it had crossed the channel, and once on its way its still nearly an 8 hour drive to Edinburgh from Dover.
It is only short once produced by the packs, called generators, that it is supplied in. These have a life of about 66 hours according to wiki. So definitely a priority, but easily planned for on account of its relatively steady state demand.

Truxx

LE
The half-life is 6 hours - the shelf life is 66 hours. We do not produce the isotope ourselves, and we do not import it by flight because we do not have the infrastructure or trained staff etc, to deal with it. Hence why it's currently transported by road.
So the stuff we get from Canada comes by road?

Truxx

LE
We need to train the RAF to bring it in. We also need to set up new distribution centres this side. Also hope the airports from wherever we are flying it from, have the capacity to cope with the increased usage for an unknown period of time.

I suspect the RAF are going to be snowed under with the amount of stuff they are expected to cover for - otherwise why wouldn't it have been included as a suggestion in the Gov document released tonight.
you are joking aren't you? Crab air (and DHL) will have been flying the stuff into Iraq and Afghanistan for years.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Who said I read it all, my eyes glaze over after the first two lines. Yersen and Mangler the perfect read to go to sleep to though. Shouldn't you be chasing down typos?
Evening Special.

How do you know what a page of A4 is all about if you haven't read it?

Is this another of yours:

I presume these statistics are artificially buoyed up by the number of times you get 'knacked' on every Brexit thread. What exactly did you mean when you wrote: "dem go like to do more kerewa"?

Have a hug.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
I'm surprised that a political colossus like yourself hasn't heard of Conference Season - it happens every year and no-one wants to give up shagging and booze to discuss Europe, plus it's a critical part of constitutional policy-making for the Lib Dems and Labour and a critical money-spinner for the Tories. Without it, all three parties have severe problems with developing official policy or funding or both.

"Clause VI. Labour Party Conference 1. The work of the Party shall be under the direction and control of Party conference, which shall itself be subject to the constitution and standing orders of the Party. Party conference shall meet regularly once in every year and also at such other times as it may be convened by the NEC".

That's merely suspension. Still not voted upon.

Surely you understand the difference?

Evening Special.

How do you know what a page of A4 is all about if you haven't read it?

Is this another of yours:

I presume these statistics are artificially buoyed up by the number of times you get 'knacked' on every Brexit thread. What exactly did you mean when you wrote: "dem go like to do more kerewa"?

Have a hug.
I read some in the distant past. You don't don't do concise do you? "Knacked"? in yer feckin dreams. Away and get chasing those typos.

Slime

LE
It is only short once produced by the packs, called generators, that it is supplied in. These have a life of about 66 hours according to wiki. So definitely a priority, but easily planned for on account of its relatively steady state demand.
Having used/been treated with radioactive medicine my question was about something that lobster initially said could be past its shelf life by the time it got to Dover ;)

I did know the original figures were wrong.
Radioactive medicine is the kind of futuristic thing that seems perfect for me given my avatar pic :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ho2331 Brexit 59
chuggafugga Brexit 70
Red Hander Brexit 63

Latest Threads