Brexit - The Final

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Speaking of silliness, Boris has ruled out a TBP pact.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Method in the madness, as why give your opponent something to rally around and encourage them to work together, along with giving another cheap shot peddled by the media, to undermine any tory campaign..... Boris believes he can win outright and I think we both agree that it will depend on what he delivers. Even a Brino is worth voting for, as the alternatives are appalling.

It's curtains for them regardless. The game is up, just a matter of time before they get annihilated at the ballot box.

If Johnson gets a deal, they're buggered if they don't pass that deal. Again.
If Johnson gets a deal, they're buggered if they do pass that deal, because Johnson did it.
If Johnson does not get a deal and UK exits with no deal, they're buggered because Johnson delivered like he said he would, shit or bust.
If Johnson does not get a deal and UK does not exit, they are buggered because it is demonstrably their fault, not Johnson's.

They're buggered.
And if Johnson gets a deal, its rejected and we don't exit with no deal ?

Boris is a d1ckhead.

That's me TBP.
Bear in mind this is just one source, Boris & Co will be keeping plans very very tight until they need to play the right card/move.

As it’s been said on here numerous times, timing is everything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Honestly!
Please don't fall for this fake rubbish pumped out by the MSM:
"A senior source" = We made it up.
Who knows if this source is reliable or not.

BoJo is not the leader of the Greens or some other party that makes up the numbers. The Conservative party has to be seen to fight every seat. To do otherwise would be viewed as cowardice. BoJo also wants to fight the GE on populist non Brexit policies. He can take Labour votes on these issues. Labour voters who can never vote Tory, can still vote TBP. Let Labour and the LibDems come up with some sort of pact, more the fool them!

Who knows if this source is reliable or not.

BoJo is not the leader of the Greens or some other party that makes up the numbers. The Conservative party has to be seen to fight every seat. To do otherwise would be viewed as cowardice. BoJo also wants to fight the GE on populist non Brexit policies. He can take Labour votes on these issues. Labour voters who can never vote Tory, can still vote TBP. Let Labour and the LibDems come up with some sort of pact, more the fool them!
Only a complete buffoon would believe an article that states "An official source" then fails to name them, as genuine.
You haven't got the hang of this MSM newspeak, have you.

I see Gina Miller has written to Government solicitors requesring next steps.

Meanwhile another £10bn deal outside the EU.

Bear in mind this is just one source, Boris & Co will be keeping plans very very tight until they need to play the right card/move.

As it’s been said on here numerous times, timing is everything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Let's be honest. There is no longer a recognisable strategy on either side. There may well be objectives, but their plans are completely derailed. What we now have is both sides standing toe to toe and slugging at each other like fat boxers whose eyes have been closed by the swellings brought on by repeated blows.

Dominic Cummings is not standing in the shadows, his fingers clasped, twiddling his thumbs while cackling quietly over his cunning plan. Grieve and Hammond are not relaxing in their chairs, stroking their Persian cats Blofeld-like.

All they have left is the hope that their side doesn't lose.

This is now a slugfest, which will only end when one of them collapses or the bell rings.

Whatever happens in court is one thing, for a person in the public eye to suggest "citizens arrests" on the Prime Minister is stupid and irresponsible.

It makes the genuine work of protection teams more difficult, as it is opening the gates for buffoonery and stunts.
Let alone Len MclUSKY should be subject to arrest in England. This going to turn horribly star chamberish for Labour.

Never believe anything until is officially denied
Remember....

"That's another of those irregular verbs, isn't it?
I give confidential press briefings; you leak; he's being charged under section 2A of the Official Secrets Act."

I see Gina Miller has written to Government solicitors requesring next steps.

Meanwhile another £10bn deal outside the EU.

What are the chances of that headline being streamed across the bottom of the BBC Breaking News banner? :-x
The Beeb are in full on cream themselves mode today, it's all about the Scottish Court ruling and the 'pressure' building on Boris to recall parliament. :roll:
They have completely failed to follow up on the fact that today's ruling has not yet been ratified, won't be until Friday and in any case is being appealed next Tuesday. So there is no need for anyone to return to parliament just yet, despite all the cross party* show ponies parading themselves on the screen outside the locked doors at Westminster.

Government of National Unity my arse!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ho2331 Brexit 50
chuggafugga Brexit 70
Red Hander Brexit 58

Latest Threads