Brexit - The Final

743441AC-752D-4340-A9E4-895A5A3FFE24.jpeg

More “me, me, me” shit. When is it going to end? :x

Corbyn will try to whip his MPs against the motion, as parliament cannot allow Boris to get a deal.. That would be curtains for them and all the hot air blown our of their collective arrses.
It's curtains for them regardless. The game is up, just a matter of time before they get annihilated at the ballot box.

If Johnson gets a deal, they're buggered if they don't pass that deal. Again.
If Johnson gets a deal, they're buggered if they do pass that deal, because Johnson did it.
If Johnson does not get a deal and UK exits with no deal, they're buggered because Johnson delivered like he said he would, shit or bust.
If Johnson does not get a deal and UK does not exit, they are buggered because it is demonstrably their fault, not Johnson's.

They're buggered.

Truxx

LE
Grieve should be thrown out of the Conservative Party now as he is doing more damage to the Party he is supposed to be a lotpyal member of. If he has a point, which imo goes against the electorate's wishes, then he should be honest, resign as a Tory and push his point as an Independent. He should go back to his constituency and actually ask them if they want him to carry on this mayhem in their name - which is what he is doing. There is no chance of him doing that as he knows he will be out on his Arrse!

BL likes him, I think he is an egotistical slimey & untrustworthy git!
Last line a bit harsh on BL...

They completely fail to understand that they have blundered into the elephant trap.
I do hope so, but by Christ, if this is Boris' intent, he is playing a blinder.
I'm going to watch it unfold from behind the sofa. I'll need to make it comfortable, as it could be a long vigil!

Last edited:
It's curtains for them regardless. The game is up, just a matter of time before they get annihilated at the ballot box.

If Johnson gets a deal, they're buggered if they do pass that deal, because Johnson did it.
If Johnson does not get a deal and UK exits with no deal, they're buggered because Johnson delivered like he said he would, shit or bust.
If Johnson does not get a deal and UK does not exit, they are buggered because it is demonstrably their fault, not Johnson's.

They're buggered.
At least Owen Jones will be pleased they're buggered

They're buggered.
In a nutshell, I'd say yes. The problem for Labour is that they don't want BREXIT, they want power. Now, whichever way they turn, Boris can expose that to the electorate. Goes for the other parties too.

My educated guess is that the EU don't want Corbyn at any price, or a chaotic GNU, they just want it over on the best terms possible and a deal is now being thrashed out that involves a bit of give on both sides. H-M is probably about on it with his assessment.

Boris has got Remain to a position where if they now block a deal they are going to be a laughing stock. I'd thought briefly that the continued delaying actions by Remain would cause the EU to hesitate, but I think they may have now moved on.

That said, Boris and his team are still playing high-stakes poker and can't afford any genuine errors.

At least Owen Jones will be pleased they're buggered
No! You've said Beetlejuice 3 times - he'll be back out on the streets later today!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ho2331 Brexit 50
chuggafugga Brexit 70
Red Hander Brexit 58

Latest Threads