Brexit - The Final

Yeah but will Macron? That's the point, Germany is now France's tool. I suddenly realised in my denseness what the underlying problem is-the backstop is a double negative. It (apparently) won't be applied if we had a deal, because we wouldn't leaving as such and it will be IMPOSED by Brussels in a no deal. The problem is they don't know how to and they want Boris to tell them. The fact that the means already exists within the customs mechanisms has escaped them completely. Don't tell 'em I told you BL but all you have to do is carry on as normal. That's the fudge.
Exactly; yesterday I alluded to what happens after Brexit when the people don't feel any discernible change ? oh like a swan under the water is a lot of frantic paddling, but on the surface all is serene...… I suppose the terror for much of the establishment is ifs Boris pulls this off, he will waltz a GE and can go after every institution which signed up and contributed to remains dodgy dossiers will be in the firing line.

The only real blood I want to see post Brexit is the BBC charter cancelled. If Boris did that, he would be eternally in the pantheon of great leaders in my book.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Exactly; yesterday I alluded to what happens after Brexit when the people don't feel any discernible change ? oh like a swan under the water is a lot of frantic paddling, but on the surface all is serene...… I suppose the terror for much of the establishment is ifs Boris pulls this off, he will waltz a GE and can go after every institution which signed up and contributed to remains dodgy dossiers will be in the firing line.

The only real blood I want to see post Brexit is the BBC charter cancelled. If Boris did that, he would be eternally in the pantheon of great leaders in my book.
He is more likely to scare them into changing their bias towards the Tories. Mind you that is a bit of a Herculean Stables task.

The old school IRA gave up on terrorist when they found they could make €Millions a month with no risk smuggling fuel. They have bought the Gardai along the border along with the local TD’s
[/QUOTE[
Your surely not saying the island of island is full of crooks are you?
Shocked I am ,shocked to the core!

Macron seems to be saying No Change in Brexit Deal?
Will he still have the same staunch stance when the sale of French cars nose dives after 31st October.
Macron & Merkel need to realise screw us now & it will come back to haunt you in lost sales to the UK!

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Yesterday, Merkel graciously instructed Johnson to 'Show again homework within 30 days!' and this is portrayed as a concession.

Today will reveal if Macron has a crumb of comfort for him. All jolly good stuff.

Lifeboat21

War Hero
Yesterday, Merkel graciously instructed Johnson to 'Show again homework within 30 days!' and this is portrayed as a concession.

Today will reveal if Macron has a crumb of comfort for him. All jolly good stuff.
Yeah, you're not really getting what is going on at the moment are you?

Merkel hasn't instructed Boris to do anything.

Boris is just essentially 'going limp' for the European Union. (ie those climate protesters who have to be carried off). He has stated how long there is before UK starts planning for no deal, he is telling them that we will go without a deal instead of the crap they served up last time.

You can spin it as much as you like, have your little soirees at RMAS, eat with people you think are important.

We're leaving, without a deal, before the end of 31st Oct 2019. That WILL happen.

Anything else and someone is going to have to work at it.

4(T)

LE
I wonder how the electorates of the 27 other EU member states are feeling right now, watching the EU "government" process to which they've all acceded and supported being casually over-ridden by whatever Merkel & Macron choose to input over these 48hrs?

What is supposed to be a club/committee of 27 members turns out (for those who have been living under a stone) to be a duopoly of the two big members. I imagine that if I were a Spaniard or Noggie, I'd probably be thinking:

"Hey, I thought we all agreed x with regard to Brexit, and that after months of internal EU negotiating. I thought that this was EU-led; how come the Germans/French get to change everything, just like that?!".

p.s. I wonder if Animal Farm is a big read on the continent?

Meanwhile, Macron has been meeting reporters. Hardly worth bothering visiting Paris when already know the reply isn't it.

&

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Johnson has to visit in order to tick Macron off the list. He is merely going through the motions.

Lifeboat21

War Hero
And yet the British Government isn’t prepared
The British are never prepared for anything specific.

We're British.

So we know we'll sort what ever crosses our path.

'What's that? The Argentines have invaded the Falklands? Bit North for them isn't it? Oh, well we'd best go down there and fcuk 'em orf then.'

That's pretty much how it always goes down.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

Have a rarely awarded BS for that load of, well BS.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Yeah, you're not really getting what is going on at the moment are you?

Merkel hasn't instructed Boris to do anything.

Boris is just essentially 'going limp' for the European Union. (ie those climate protesters who have to be carried off). He has stated how long there is before UK starts planning for no deal, he is telling them that we will go without a deal instead of the crap they served up last time.

You can spin it as much as you like, have your little soirees at RMAS, eat with people you think are important.

We're leaving, without a deal, before the end of 31st Oct 2019. That WILL happen.

Anything else and someone is going to have to work at it.
I wish you good luck.

Perhaps Johnson will fly back waving a piece of paper?

Merkel can say what she likes.

Unless of course, you are tacitly conceding the point that the Germans run the EU.

You are now coming across as a gibbering wreck, which is a bit of a shame, as according to others, you were once an informative poster.

Lifeboat21

War Hero
I wonder how the electorates of the 27 other EU member states are feeling right now, watching the EU "government" process to which they've all acceded and supported being casually over-ridden by whatever Merkel & Macron choose to input over these 48hrs?

What is supposed to be a club/committee of 27 members turns out (for those who have been living under a stone) to be a duopoly of the two big members. I imagine that if I were a Spaniard or Noggie, I'd probably be thinking:

"Hey, I thought we all agreed x with regard to Brexit, and that after months of internal EU negotiating. I thought that this was EU-led; how come the Germans/French get to change everything, just like that?!".

p.s. I wonder if Animal Farm is a big read on the continent?
and the good news is, if the European Union kybosh the Frogs and Sausage snozzelers they're seen as the bad guys too!

Win.

9 days until 'focus on no deal' day.

70 days till 'tschuss', 'auvoir', tatty bye.

Johnson has to visit in order to tick Macron off the list. He is merely going through the motions.
Yes, I'm aware this is purely diplomacy at work, which allows Bojo to say he & the government tried & exploited all available options & routes to the very end.

Brussels aim is now focus on UK blame game.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lifeboat21

War Hero
Merkel can say what she likes.

Unless of course, you are tacitly conceding the point that the Germans run the EU.

You are now coming across as a gibbering wreck, which is a bit of a shame, as according to others, you were once an informative poster.
He was once.

One of the unintended consequences of Brexit.

Turned a lot of interesting posters in to driveling buffoons.

Graculus was affected by the Brexit's MLLLAAAARRRRRia too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chuggafugga Brexit 61
Red Hander Brexit 58
deanol Brexit 189

Latest Threads