Brexit - The Final

Isn't your's as well. This isn't an issue about honesty, certainly not at this level, this is the big boys playground of Politics.@ BL I found this highly amusing. Either the Poor chap's tired or someone's been led up the garden Path. There are those of us who know what that particular position means.
No. My career has been based on factual information. HTH.

They've already been shafted; I keep on telling you. Even the jock government thinks the CFP is unfair.
You don't have to tell me. Do you read replies at all?

They'll get shafted again Grievance manufacturing government manufacturing grievance shock. Nationalists? C****, the lot of em.

You don't have to tell me. Do you read replies at all?

They'll get shafted again Grievance manufacturing government manufacturing grievance shock. Nationalists? C****, the lot of em.
Calm down, Grac, and it's nice to hear Remainers commenting about the fishing industry.

Most couldn't give a fat-wrac's-pump about it prior to the referendum.

Isn't that a win in itself?

Anyone who claims Brexit will 'destroy' the fishing industry, clearly wasn't paying attention pre-referendum.

Apparently our waters are 33% of North East Atlantic waters, which we get back on 1st Nov 2019.

So good news for the Mackeral.

Despite these warnings, the EU and neighbouring nations have consistently set quotas far higher than ICES guidelines.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
If we get into the typo thing, which was corrected before you rpost I think, I'd be spending all day on here correcting people. As the biff found out.

It was brought up, discounted so not really discussed. "They're wrong, telling lies. lalalalalalalalala...fingers in ears I can't hear you" being the general gist of it. You're welcome to find post which say otherwise from the referendum threads.

Are you going to ask me if I like gladiators next?
Spelling and Pidgin within a couple of pages of engaging! You know jack sh1t about the issues but you are consistent.

I look forward to your next 'rpost'. ;-)

Anyone who claims Brexit will 'destroy' the fishing industry, clearly wasn't paying attention pre-referendum.

Apparently our waters are 33% of North East Atlantic waters, which we get back on 1st Nov 2019.

Prior to joining the EEC, the UK had one of the worlds largest deep sea fishing fleets.
Now? It doesn’t have one.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I said you were stupid. And you got all snotty.
Ah well.
Snotty, because you called me stupid. If im guilty of being snotty, it’s because the brexiters tend to dish out abuse instead of explaining the benefits of Brexit and how they see it benefiting the U.K. socially and economically.

But you think I’m snotty.
Tell me, why would I care if you think me stupid?

. I suppose the expected response is for me to describe you as a moron and watch this whole thing deteriorate further.
But no I haven’t done that. I could describe your posts as idiotic, your responses as nasty and your general input as miserable and bad tempered. But no I’ve chosen not to do that either.
Hope that helps.

brexiters tend to dish out abuse instead of explaining the benefits of Brexit and how they see it benefiting the U.K. socially and economically.
It's not really our remit to explain anything to you but try this on:

We made our choice, you made yours, there were more of us.

Snotty, because you called me stupid. If im guilty of being snotty, it’s because the brexiters tend to dish out abuse instead of explaining the benefits of Brexit and how they see it benefiting the U.K. socially and economically.

But you think I’m snotty.
Tell me, why would I care if you think me stupid?

. I suppose the expected response is for me to describe you as a moron and watch this whole thing deteriorate further.
But no I haven’t done that. I could describe your posts as idiotic, your responses as nasty and your general input as miserable and bad tempered. But no I’ve chosen not to do that either.
Hope that helps.
Our problems I accept, are self inflicted i.e. a lot of stupid people chose to join the EU when the countries heart wasn't in it and the rules had already being written. The problems of empire were only fixed at the pleb level i.e. our kind were repatriated back to blighty, but our companies and the government remained behind and got a taste for globalist peacocking. Your blessed EU was seen as the next best thing and accounts for our utter weakness inside the club.

Surely you can see, that all our problem can only becomes manageable, or properly dealt with when its broken down into its constituent parts. We needed to leave the EU and then rip parliament apart to reinvent our democracy for the 21st century as a genuine beacon of hope. The longer we stayed in, the harder it gets to reform at our level.

Calm down, Grac, and it's nice to hear Remainers commenting about the fishing industry.

Most couldn't give a fat-wrac's-pump about it prior to the referendum.

Isn't that a win in itself?
Calm down? it isn't I who fails to read posts and goes off on one is it?

As honest as you've ever been. I said "they'll get shafted again." HTH.

Spelling and Pidgin within a couple of pages of engaging! You know jack sh1t about the issues but you are consistent.

I look forward to your next 'rpost'. ;-)
Spelling and pidgin. HTH spooling and grammar maestro. Got an answer for the HS2 obiter yet?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ho2331 Brexit 59
chuggafugga Brexit 70
Red Hander Brexit 63

Latest Threads