Brexit - The Final

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Yes. I just can't be arrsed rehearsing the 2016 referendum yet again for people who can't read or forget what was said yesterday.

It's almost as if they think another referendum is upcoming.

Yes. I just can't be arrsed rehearsing the 2016 referendum yet again for people who can't read or forget what was said yesterday.

It would be easier to just list them rather than arguing about it.
Why not just do that. You spend enough time on here anyway so it shouldn't be too difficult should it?

You've been to Regional Command lately then?
I would lurve to know what regional command-wherever that is knows about Customs work, bad enough with the Customs Policy unit. Appocryphal story was diamonds I seized back in 07 or something being Blood diamonds. I won't say who they were transferred to, but you can probably guess. The response " Dear Mr LR subject to the instructions the diamonds were sent for incineration".:???::mrgreen:. I'm thinking WTF. "We have to inform you the diamonds are still with us. What are your instructions?"
This in the early days of HMRC, You may imagine my response.

Well I'm not, wot you lot know about customs matters can be written on a postage stamp. Toodle pip I'm off to follow Drake's example

Indirectly yes, a healthy economy allows a generous state (or should do but with the tories that's far from guaranteed).
Under Labor’s record of appalling economic mismanagement, a poor economy is a given. Generous state benefits then funded by debt that is handed on to following governments and future generations.

I would lurve to know what regional command-wherever that is knows about Customs work, bad enough with the Customs Policy unit. Appocryphal story was diamonds I seized back in 07 or something being Blood diamonds. I won't say who they were transferred to, but you can probably guess. The response " Dear Mr LR subject to the instructions the diamonds were sent for incineration".:???::mrgreen:. I'm thinking WTF. "We have to inform you the diamonds are still with us. What are your instructions?"
This in the early days of HMRC, You may imagine my response.
Regional Command is the 2* HQ that is directly subordinated to the 3* Army Home Command. They share the same building in Aldershot.

Lifeboat21

War Hero
Only in your fantastical world.
It often comes as a great shock to your ilk when you find out that most of us aren't slaves to our "feelings" & run our lives in an objective manner.
Keep up the drivel - it's mildly entertaining.
Now, now.

He's a big mover and shaker at RMAS.

He talks to the Cadets.

I'm sure they're all pleased by the attention.

I was engaged in conversation by a similar character. Might even be him. This old boy was wheeled in to talk nonsensically about upcoming developments he either didn't understand or knew nothing about. Later on he was asking me how his son would be perceived in his regiment as a 'unmarried father' as if the turn of the century had never occurred. Admittedly I don't think he'd registered the start of the 20th Century.

Nice enough chap.

I'll assume at the end of the day he was put on the first rocket back to whichever planet he usually inhabited.

Brexit_Pride

Old-Salt
Do you? What do you actually know about UK/EU politics?
You are a jobless bedsitting bedwetter. Sorry to be blunt but you need telling straight.
You parade yourself around arrse citing various personas...one a jobless potnoodle-eating couch-surfer and in the next post
The style of Graculus is extreme aggression to cover a deplorable lack of knowledge.

The upside of this stunning lack of self awareness is that he's not shy of making a complete tit of himself every time he appears and, despite multiple humiliations over the least three years or so, he always comes back for more.

His posting style has been analysed before but it's broadly.

1. Post a massive, ill-informed and ill-considered assertion.
2. Flail around a bit trying to sustain it.
3. Post irrelevant links whilst pretending they're the Great Aha!
4. Try to move the discussion elsewhere
5. Attack detractors
6. Make a tit of himself
7. Pop smoke

You always know when Grac's struggling because:

1. His posts get shorter and shorter.
2. The emergency banter is deployed - the A,C,H,M and P keys on his lap top are on their last legs
3. His spelling disintegrates as he gets angry
4. He starts writing in Pidgin as he gets angrier

Look at the last few pages and you'll see it's classic Graculus.

He's just one of many harmless middle class chaps who fell into the intelligence trap when the EU became the subject du jour; they were used to being the fount of all knowledge and publicly committed to Remain only to discover that things were considerably more complex than they had ever imagined. If you want to know why the Brexit debate is so bitter, part of the reason is that a large chunk of the Sunday supplement-reading population fell into exactly the same trap and have been humiliated as a result.

The only truly informed Remainer Arrse has had, with any relevant experience of working with the Commission at high level, was Alsacien but, sadly he disappeared shortly after the Referendum - he may be posting under another name but I haven't found myself arguing with anyone close to his experience.

Sadly we have to make do with Higgs-bosun plumbing new depths of insanity, Brotherton Lad alarming complete strangers with unsolicited apologies, Skid 2 fearing for his cattle rustling operation and, of course, the ever-green Graculus finding new and amusing ways to immolate himself on Arrse.
We just want our country back, squire

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chuggafugga Brexit 61
Red Hander Brexit 58
deanol Brexit 189

Latest Threads