Brexit - The Final

Did you spot today's inverted yield curve on US and UK bond yields?

Not a good sign, usually.
Your line of thought, its never the right time to change... I expect, if you knew a mortar or ambush was in the offing, you would change behaviour and not provide an obvious and predictable pattern of behaviour for someone to exploit your ordered thinking ?

My point is people like you have allowed yourself to worship the process/system and ignore the problems as something to be tolerated. That lack of integrity and willingness to challenge the EU has allowed it to become a dysfunctional enterprise which is ripping Europe apart at such a slow rate you are blind.

You haven't. Full stop. You just keep on screeching "lies" in much the same way you refused to believe what your mentalist hero had said.
When dealing with a troll I tend to put very little energy into it, particularly one who lies like yourself.

I'll keep an eye out for when you next demand a poster to answer one of your questions, and point out that you're a hypocrite as well as a fibber.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Your line of thought, its never the right time to change... I expect, if you knew a mortar or ambush was in the offing, you would change behaviour and not provide an obvious and predictable pattern of behaviour for someone to exploit your ordered thinking ?

My point is people like you have allowed yourself to worship the process/system and ignore the problems as something to be tolerated. That lack of integrity and willingness to challenge the EU has allowed it to become a dysfunctional enterprise which is ripping Europe apart at such a slow rate you are blind.
I'm assuming you don't have a clue what an inverted yield curve usually signifies.

Actually, I'm a big fan of single malts. Islay and that way inclined. None of those in the house, either.

No vodka, no schnapps. You are chasing your fantasies again.
No fantasies here.

Plenty of lies & made up drivel coming from your place.

A bit like the EU really, only even less believable.

The previous tenant was a regular major attached to the TA centre in the next street. He was very happy with it apparently.

Which reminds me actually - he left behind a number of whiskey glasses with dinner nights written on them, that I keep meaning to pass back to centre he was attached to - do you know if they’ll forward them onto him?
Crusty, I am sure that you require neither my advice nor encouragement to drop off some glassware at the local Army Reserve Centre. You're a big lobster now, you decide what you wish to do... :roll:

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Says man(not you) who will make a fortune out of hedge funds & even more when he buys BL's Higgs Bosun's Chicken Little's shares for chicken feed...
I am going to sell him some rather nice tulip bulbs....

Latest Threads