Brexit - The Final

The EU couldn't make it any plainer. No room for compromise exists.. What compromises do these illustrious types ask of the EU ? to whom do they owe allegiance, in the event the UK is forced out by the EU on no deal.
It could not be any clearer what these clowns want even if it was tattoo'd across their foreheads.

Revoking A50 / staying in the EU by any means is their only aim.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Morning BL, how are you this fine morning?

That’s me done my Tabula Rasa for the day ( I think, might be another one along later though )

Have you got anything revelatory to say on the current situation that may convert us to your way of thinking?
I'm not trying to convert you.

The current situation is merely IPB for the gunfight at the OK Corral early next month. It promises to be a hoot.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
I give him credit for being amusing, unlike Brother BL (tedious) or BagSock and it's many incarnations (boring).

Wordsmith
This thread is a laugh a minute. Perhaps you're only seeing a small proportion of it?

21 MP's have signed a letter and are all looking forward to Johnson's reply

View attachment 410361

You are all sacked should be the reply.
You learn something new everyday, Labour’s momentum selected BoJo, or was that intended to be ironic
At least hammonds letter has provided a complete list of Tory deselection candidates - his personal contribution to the whole brexit process is probably the single biggest reason behind why we are in our current position nearly 3 years later - he has made conscious decisions to completely undermine the uk position and create unprecedented division - in short, Hammond is a complete ******!
I heard him this morning and was left with this problem, if we can’t expect the EU to back down, why on earth should we be expected to?

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Not just me, us.

What do you think is going to happen early next month?
You did wipe the tapes clean overnight, then. There's going to a showdown in Parliament.

What a pathetic response. When challenged about anything, you resort to calling people socks?! And you constantly accuse people of making stuff up. Are you 12 years old?
What exactly have I made up, and what’s this “sock” crap. Do you speak to people like this face-to-face?

There’s a reason you seem to fall out with everybody on this site, guess what it is?
Cheers sock.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
BoJo goes to the nub of the problem.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/08/14/brexit-latest-news-boris-johnson-no-deal-john-bercow/
Boris Johnson has accused MPs and the EU of collaborating to block Brexit, as he warned of the increasing risk of leaving without a deal. The Prime Minister accused Brussels of "not moving in their willingness to compromise" as he warned that a no-deal Brexit, although something he said he did not want, would become more likely the longer the impasse goes on. Speaking during a Facebook live People's PMQs session, the Mr Johnson said: "There's a terrible kind of collaboration, as it were, going on between people who think they can block Brexit in Parliament and our European friends.
It's about time it was said. It will put those trying to obstruct Brexit on the defensive, as they'll increasingly have to explain their actions. In addition, it'll play well with Brexit supporters, probably further boosting the Tory poll ratings at the expense of TBP.

I note also it's being flagged via Facebook. This suggests Cummings - an expert in the use of the media to influence decisions - is setting a subtle and multi-threaded strategy.

Wordsmith

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
BoJo goes to the nub of the problem.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/08/14/brexit-latest-news-boris-johnson-no-deal-john-bercow/

It's about time it was said. It will put those trying to obstruct Brexit on the defensive, as they'll increasingly have to explain their actions. In addition, it'll play well with Brexit supporters, probably further boosting the Tory poll ratings at the expense of TBP.

I note also it's being flagged via Facebook. This suggests Cummings - an expert in the use of the media to influence decisions - is setting a subtle and multi-threaded strategy.

Wordsmith
It may well be clever but it is hardly subtle.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Of course it is :roll:
I hit 'show ignored posts'. It would appear as well as being an expert engineer and world class chip technician, BagSock is also a superlative currency trader.

With such talents, you would have thought she'd be in such demand in the real world, she wouldn't be able to spare the time to post incessantly on here.

Wordsmith

Latest Threads