Brexit - The Final

21 MP's have signed a letter and are all looking forward to Johnson's reply

View attachment 410361

You are all sacked should be the reply.
I really hope BoJo responds with a letter that clearly points out all of their failings in govt as a result of their anti-democratic actions and the impact/cost to the uk further, I hope he tells them they have lost the Whip and are deselected from any future GE - finally, I hope that their official emails will have been reviewed by their replacement s and any treasonous/pro EU activities put out for public consumption

The European Commission has said Britain needs to explain its ideas on the way forward for Brexit if talks are to progress. Vanessa Mock, a European Commission spokeswoman, told a regular media briefing in Brussels:
Let's start by ripping up the Surrender Document.

Then we can move on from there.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Meanwhile, it's all going well in the dynamic, growing EU.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2019/08/14/markets-live-latest-news-pound-euro-ftse-100-germany-recession/
Today’s figures showed an expected 0.1pc second-quarter GDP contraction in Europe’s largest economy [Germany], as the export-heavy nation struggles with global disruption.
Apparently weighed down by Germany’s contraction, growth across the eurozone halved during the second quarter, falling from 0.4pc in the first quarter to 0.2pc in the three months to June. The wider EU grew 0.2pc across the period, compared to 0.5pc between January and March, as its two biggest economies (German and the UK) both contracted.
The EU is heading into recession - and the break-up of the eurozone is now within measurable distance.

If we Brexit on schedule, I suspect the EU will be forced into a fairly rapid FTA with the UK to stop the slide into recession accelerating.

Wordsmith

ugly

LE
Meanwhile, it's all going well in the dynamic, growing EU.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2019/08/14/markets-live-latest-news-pound-euro-ftse-100-germany-recession/

The EU is heading into recession - and the break-up of the eurozone is now within measurable distance.

If we Brexit on schedule, I suspect the EU will be forced into a fairly rapid FTA with the UK to stop the slide into recession accelerating.

Wordsmith
We should screw the bastards and only trade with countries

Robme

LE
21 MP's have signed a letter and are all looking forward to Johnson's reply

View attachment 410361

You are all sacked should be the reply.
So here we are then thanks to Hammond, a list of Lillets who with Chicken Little are engaged in treason and voter contempt. Signed up to leave the Mafia, but then spent 3 years working to undermine what they voted for. Some might say that was simply stupid rather like assuming that the sky is going to fall in.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
So here we are then thanks to Hammond, a list of Lillets who with Chicken Little are engaged in treason and voter contempt. Signed up to leave the Mafia, but then spent 3 years working to undermine what they voted for. Some might say that was simply stupid rather like assuming that the sky is going to fall in.
Your post makes almost as much sense when translated into Klingon.
vaj naDev maH vaj hammond, tetlh lillets 'ej QuQ 'Iv ghaH chicken loQ chu' qaStaHvIS qatlheD 'urmang voter 'ej thanks to. mafia, 'ach vaj DaH qI' 'arghbej 3 DIS, Qap nuq voted chaH undermine. vaj simply QIp nongtaH ghaytan assuming 'e' ghoS chal pum chaq jatlh 'op.
Wordsmith :smile:

Robme

LE
Your post makes almost as much sense when translated into Klingon.

Wordsmith :smile:
Wordy me old mate, where has all the love gone?
Have you forgotten all those passionate nights, just me and you me with a G&T, you with a freshly opened bottle of Mr. Mussel. Where we would (well I would) gaze at the stars, you of course exploring the sewer system which your mind had been flushed into. All those years ago passed by in a flash, no it wasn’t flash as you had drunk all that, never mind you get my gist i’m sure. No it wasn’t Sure as you had finished that off minutes before.
I’m hurting wordy, such harsh terms from somebody you thought was your besty
I Blaim the curse of Arrse for this you were never like this before you persuaded me to join up, you slut you.

Have you forgotten all those passionate nights, just me and you me with a G&T, you with a freshly opened bottle of Mr. Mussel. Where we would (well I would) gaze at the stars, you of course exploring the sewer system which your mind had been flushed into. All those years ago passed by in a flash, no it wasn’t flash as you had drunk all that, never mind you get my gist i’m sure. No it wasn’t Sure as you had finished that off minutes before.
I Blaim the curse of Arrse for this you were never like this before you persuaded me to join up, you slut you.

From Joyce to E L James. Is there no end to your literary talents? Shame about your literacy ones though.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
He would be a good choice. However, he's been deselected by this local Labour party for not toeing the party line and may struggle to hold onto his seat in a GE.

Wordsmith
I think he's been such a good constituency MP that he will win as an independent.

If I were BoJo I would be making it clear to Bercow that he can go now with a reward or be pushed at GE time.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
And another knobhead goes onto ignore.

Status Quo didn’t bother me one bit. Unlike a lot of brexiters who seem to see the Eu as either as an all consuming monolith and/or a teetering wreck.
It can’t be both, yet in some fevered minds it seems to be the case.

I know. I know. I should have listened to Farage and Johnson, believed we were capable of having our cake and eating it.

It was going to be the easiest deal ever and we were going to enjoy all the benefits without any responsibilities, yet still give a load of money to the nhs.
Boy will I feel stupid when this all pans out.
Too late Mr Potato head, you've been stupid since you started posting......or since your Oxford education LMFAO

I think he's been such a good constituency MP that he will win as an independent.

If I were BoJo I would be making it clear to Bercow that he can go now with a reward or be pushed at GE time.
He's MP for Birkenhead, the town that even Merseyside forgot. Solid red amongst a sea of Wirral blue. That IDS once sang his praises over his support for welfare reform made him a red target. He's P45 fodder in the waiting. Best of luck to him though, a neo-Blairite without the BS and lies.

Latest Threads