Brexit - The Final

By binning this brainfart.
We already binned the brainfart.

The brainfart was called Theresa May.

There is a new PM in town and he seems to be cracking the whip in all directions, all directions leading to Brexit on 31 October.

The Panto finale was May getting her P45 as PM.

Wait and see is no longer an option with Johnson at the helm.

Cake and Arrse Parties, can now go back to being the preserve of homosexual god botherers.

Just to get back on topic

Boris Johnson risks betraying the EU referendum result by allowing “unelected people” intent on wrecking any chance of a deal to “pull the strings” of his government, Philip Hammond is warning.

Which is pretty rich coming from the EU's puppet.

Truxx

LE
We already binned the brainfart.

The brainfart was called Theresa May.

There is a new PM in town and he seems to be cracking the whip in all directions, all directions leading to Brexit on 31 October.

The Panto finale was May getting her P45 as PM.

Wait and see is no longer an option with Johnson at the helm.

Cake and Arrse Parties, can now go back to being the preserve of homosexual god botherers.

Just to get back on topic

Which is pretty rich coming from the EU's puppet.
By "unelected people" is he referring to the EC I wonder?

By "unelected people" is he referring to the EC I wonder?
Nah

It obviously a reference to the Russians :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ohhh wait

It might be a reference to Cambridge Analytica / Fakebook :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Or

It might even be a reference to the unelected electorate - Who had the gall to vote the wrong way :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The hurt goes on for some :D:D

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
With respect, the absence of those qualities is easy to establish in comparison to the cock/no-cock dilemma.
The Shim is definitely a Cock.

Whether it has one may be more difficult to prove, but in reality is irrelevant!

You've never met one in your life then!
Nah..a few...just when they were serving up BBQ at the company picnics and while I was advising them about future tech trends. Not all of them are bad, but some are real ...let us be kind "dim witted."

The latest on our exit from the EU is not looking great... At least idiots assure us that everything is fine!. I intend to set up a web portal for them to apologise when they can no longer hide behind denial. Brexit is bad for everyone... don't be fooled by US promises...Trump and his freaks just need friends and aim to punish anyone who will not bow to them.

smff73

Old-Salt
You're still a sock. Making stuff up.
What a pathetic response. When challenged about anything, you resort to calling people socks?! And you constantly accuse people of making stuff up. Are you 12 years old?
What exactly have I made up, and what’s this “sock” crap. Do you speak to people like this face-to-face?

There’s a reason you seem to fall out with everybody on this site, guess what it is?

Latest Threads