Brexit - The Final

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Roll up roll up, come on then you lot put your money where your posts are, remember when it gets to confusing stop. (There’s no fecking fun in it that’s for sure).

Brexit Betting Odds | Politics

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I did that almost 4 months ago.
The odds must have fluctuated somewhat since then.

Oh and how the feck was I supposed to know that? How many threads let alone posts have there been on Brexit?
Come on answer that smart arse;)

The odds must have fluctuated somewhat since then.

Oh and how the feck was I supposed to know that? How many threads let alone posts have there been on Brexit?
Come on answer that smart arse;)
I have a functioning memory and don't need to start each day as if yesterday hadn't occurred.

What makes you think they're refusing to implement the result of the referendum? A Norway style solution would satisfy leaving, as would TMPMs deal.
A Norway style deal wouldn't suffice because the PM DC and all the head-sheds of the Leave/Remain campaigns told us - quite clearly - that a vote to leave was a vote to leave the SM and CU.

It would be a travesty of democracy to keep us in the EU by the back door.

A Norway style deal wouldn't suffice because the PM DC and all the head-sheds of the Leave/Remain campaigns told us - quite clearly - that a vote to leave was a vote to leave the SM and CU.

It would be a travesty of democracy to keep us in the EU by the back door.
I'm afraid that's just a fantasy.

Hmmm,

From awaking at (I’m guessing) around 07:30 this morning- but likely to have been posting from bed too, someone here has had probably only little over 3 hours away from this thread, in total, up to now between otherwise continuous posting.

I’d say they have deeper, more personal issues that they maybe need to attend to.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
It's obvious the Leave crowd can't produce one.
Can anyone? After everyone being Royally screwed by politicians, there are none left!
We have all been screwed, leave and remain alike:-(

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Did you know that the British Army (at least 20 years ago) had more Catholics serving than the percentage of the population would suggest?
In 1968 when the Cameronians disbanded we received about 120 blokes more than half were left footers - none of the officers were though!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Stained glass window of his badge. I can take a few photos next time I'm there if you like.

The 15th is for the Resurrection. Are you a Catholic?
No, Church of Scotland (on the few occasions I attend)

In 1968 when the Cameroonians disbanded we received about 120 blokes more than half were left footers - none of the officers were though!

The Anglo-Scottish element of the Scots Regiments suggests you understand my point.