Brexit - The Final

Calm down dear.

If you were one of my PhDs, I'd definitely supervise you making my brews for the first week of so.

We'd have a 'graduation' brew to celebrate your new found skills once you'd done it correctly.

Ps. You claim you could reach LCpl because of your academic preparation. I was still knocking out courses whilst leading a troop of 25... Post grad too.

you should think about that. Why did you really not promote?

You failed basic OU courses during you many attempts to get a degree, and in the end had to make do with an honourless BSc you got handed for free/without actually doing any work. At least organisation I used to be an academic member of staff at kept its standards.

How embarrassing. Still at least Bournemouth have found a market for people who want degrees handed to them, based on time served, rather than academic smarts.

Do you really feel you deserve it though? It’s bit cornflakes packet-y isn’t it? II mean a degree without exams or essays - how does that work then?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It wasn't me. I usually wear a little red frock for that sort of party.

I like Brexit for the fascinating political dynamics and this thread for its primary school antics, the pitiful group hugs of leavers seeking reassurances, heads in the sand, long paragraphs about the next recession and posters who don't follow the news making the most noise.

It's brill and I thank all contributors, even those who have me on ignore.
Oh dear, some faux empathy there BL. Sounds more like a desperate cry of someone who knows their case is lost but want to keep up the illusion of actually being in charge.

One of your longest posts in a while which probably says more than the actual words!

Hugely entertaining.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
You failed basic OU courses during you many attempts to get a degree, and in the end had to make do with an honourless BSc you got handed for free/without actually doing any work. At least organisation I used to be an academic member of staff at kept its standards.

How embarrassing. Still at least Bournemouth have found a market for people who want degrees handed to them, based on time served, rather than academic smarts.

Do you really feel you deserve it though? It’s bit cornflakes packet-y isn’t it? II mean a degree without exams or essays - how does that work then?
Jesus H Christ, you really are up your own arrse about having a degree, aren't you? A degree is not a guarantee of succeeding in life, it just means that you can remember a load of information. We had a member on here, Artemis, years back, a professional student. She went from school to college and ended up at Oxford. She'd completed her Masters and it was time to enter the real world (she'd been semi shielded from this in the past due to her mother travelling up from Cornwall fortnightly with clean clothes and meal packages for 9 years), any how she finally leaves academia and finds a job with the CS. 3 months later, no one had heard from her and was found wibbling in her flat in Docklands after suffering a breakdown, apparently the real world wasn't for her. Moral of the story, degrees don't really mean a lot in the grand scheme of things.

#triggered

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Oh dear, some faux empathy there BL. Sounds more like a desperate cry of someone who knows their case is lost but want to keep up the illusion of actually being in charge.

One of your longest posts in a while which probably says more than the actual words!

Hugely entertaining.
You'll find me most empathetic. Just spent 5 hours in church.

Tired_Tech

On ROPS
On ROPs

you've been googling again. But don't know what you're on about.

My weather course, as explained to you, was to augment my adv trg portfolio. It was ten or 15 points.

I gained my BSc (Hons) in design and innovation. B67 I think it was.

Bournemouth gave me BEng (Hons) and a post grad cert. Plenty of exams and essays requir ed. You submit a number of tmas and sit two exams prior to starting the course, but part of the BEng. That was whilst I was in Herrick too.

remember how you bleat about lance Jack AND a bit of studying being to arduous for you?

I find it hugely entertaining.
Why do I sense, you say that through gritted teeth. I mean I find a game of chess entertaining, I find political manoeuvring informative, but I hardly find the Parliamentary shennigans entertaining, they’re the ones dragging us through the mud barely understanding what their grandstanding is about

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Jesus H Christ, you really are up your own arrse about having a degree, aren't you? A degree is not a guarantee of succeeding in life, it just means that you can remember a load of information. We had a member on here, Artemis, years back, a professional student. She went from school to college and ended up at Oxford. She'd completed her Masters and it was time to enter the real world (she'd been semi shielded from this in the past due to her mother travelling up from Cornwall fortnightly with clean clothes and meal packages for 9 years), any how she finally leaves academia and finds a job with the CS. 3 months later, no one had heard from her and was found wibbling in her flat in Docklands after suffering a breakdown, apparently the real world wasn't for her. Moral of the story, degrees don't really mean a lot in the grand scheme of things.

Why not read the whole thread - it was Mr participation degree who mentioned it and brought it up. He’s the obsessed one. And you by the sounds of it.

Never miss the chance to use it as an excuse to bring out the reverse class chip though, eh.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Why not read the whole thread - it was Mr participation degree who mentioned it and brought it up. He’s the obsessed one. And you by the sounds of it.

Never miss the chance to use it as an excuse to bash the reverse class chip though, eh.
Why would I be obsessed by a degree, I don't have one and have never wanted one. I'm more of an all class chip basher, degree, grammar or comprehensive education as I judge people by their character rather than their education.

Tired_Tech

On ROPS
On ROPs

Never miss the chance to use it as an excuse to bring out the reverse class chip though, eh.
chillax dude.

I'm sure you've done your best.

Latest Threads