Brexit - The Final

Jesus H.

As far as possible, you remove all low hanging fruit from systems so as not to encourage opportunistic attackers. If they don't find simple things in the first hour or two reconnaissance of a site, the hope is they move along to find something more vulnerable to play with.

Wordsmith

You don't really understand this do you.

There was a guest on Sky the other day who stated that Canada plus was not "proper leaving". When she was reminded that JRM supported Canada plus, she insinuated that he was not a proper brexiteer.

I suspect that the brexiteers will turn on each other and split into different factions. Typical of an ill defined fantasy ideology.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
There was a guest on Sky the other day who stated that Canada plus was not "proper leaving". When she was reminded that JRM supported Canada plus, she insinuated that he was not a proper brexiteer.

I suspect that the brexiteers will turn on each other and split into different factions. Typical of an ill defined fantasy ideology.
Similar to Norway plus? I haven’t a scooby what the Canadian lot do.
Mind you I’m a bit confused about what we do and I’ve been watching Westminster for years now and I’m still none the wiser.

Then there's this:
And Brexit is unlikely to save UK motorists from the arrival of these limiters.

That's because car manufacturers are not expected to approve models separately for the UK market and the UK's Vehicle Certification Agency - the designated Approval Authority and Technical Service for vehicles in the UK - has previously said it intends to mirror EU rules post-Brexit no matter the outcome.

Which tells you everything you need to know about the fantasy land of honey and unicorns post Brexit.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Just as well the Remainers, under Corbyn, are so together innit?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Hilarious.

Do you want to see Corbyn and McDonnell turn us into the European equivalent of Venezuelan?

It's taken the Tories nearly fifteen years to sort out the debt inherited from Brown/Blair. That debt would look like pocket change compared to the debt a Corbyn led administration would run up.

Wordsmith
Keep repeating that one, someone’s going to be stupid enough to believe it.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
JRM, redwood, IDS etc are allegedly referring to themselves as the grand wizards...
Link, as I think you are talking, and believing, Bollox.