Brexit - The Final

He's been in the UK for five minutes and "was speaking to my local MEP"?

Because that's how it works in his mind.

Completely hat stand.

Yep - messaged to commend them for sharing updates on their work on the first day of parliament for new MEPs and destroying some of the myths perpetuated by UKIP - they replied UKIP just sat in the bar all day long.

You should involve yourself in life a bit more.

As I say, defies all logic mate - but I guess that's why you believe Brexit to be a good idea.

I bet you even imagine we are actually leaving.
And he’s back & immediately getting in to an argument trying to defend the indefensible.

Good work crustation, you truly are a speshul talent...

And he’s back & immediately getting in to an argument trying to defend the indefensible.

Good work crustation, you truly are a speshul talent...

Hello knacker - I see you've kept yourself busy by calling all who hold different opinions to you, as fantasists.

How's retirement treating you? Missing the mop and bucket yet?

Weird because I said about the small claim court, and now stupid people - including you - seems to be inferring I'm claiming we cannot order stuff from abroad when we leave.
Well, you won't be able to order stuff from abroad because you can't use your phone.
Muppet.

Yes of course we hold all the cards, easiest deal, etc. Although Liam Fox seems to singing from a different hymn sheet this week.

Democracy, congrats on the say of our next PM. Did I see this morning that one of the top Eu jobs is up for grabs......and it seems there are groups in there who aren’t going to vote for her.

This voting thing sounds kind of democratic to me. And that Polish fellow, also one of the Eu people only missed his full house when the Poles neglected to vote for him. And remind us again how we sent so many of Farages people and Lib Dem’s to the Eu parliament.

But ending freedom of movement. Was it a shock when you worked out it was a two way street?
This is like one of the budget meals my Japanese mother used to make where she got all the leftovers from the fridge and banged them into a pot and give it some random stirs.

Can't you confine yourself to one-or-two points without making a casserole of miscellaneous left-overs?

Did someone here say you were educated at Oxford university?

Hello knacker - I see you've kept yourself busy by calling all who hold different opinions to you, as fantasists.

How's retirement treating you? Missing the mop and bucket yet?
Ah @Graculus or is it crustation, I know your both hard of thinking & comprehension is not a strong suit but do try to keep up. As stated previously to you I retire at the end of the year. So not really missing anything at the mo, only looking forward to my pension, but let’s not dwell on pensions eh, you’ll only confuse yourself, again:frustrated::frustrated:

As for fantasists, it’s you & errrr you/ @Graculus who I have called fantasists, (with evidence beyond reasonable doubt I feel). Please feel to offer rebuttal as & when.

Anyhow do carry on, I enjoy a bit of light entertainment as much as the next man:applaud:

This is like one of the budget meals my Japanese mother used to make where she got all the leftovers from the fridge and banged them into a pot and give it some random stirs.

Can't you confine yourself to one-or-two points without making a casserole of miscellaneous left-overs?

Did someone here say you were educated at Oxford university?
The phrase that fits his posting style is: word salad.

Yep - messaged to commend them for sharing updates on their work on the first day of parliament for new MEPs and destroying some of the myths perpetuated by UKIP - they replied UKIP just sat in the bar all day long.

You should involve yourself in life a bit more.
You don't know the difference between TBP and UKIP.
You docile buffoon.

Ah @Graculus or is it crustation, I know your both hard of thinking & comprehension is not a strong suit but do try to keep up. As stated previously to you I retire at the end of the year. So not really missing anything at the mo, only looking forward to my pension, but let’s not dwell on pensions eh, you’ll only confuse yourself, again:frustrated::frustrated:

As for fantasists, it’s you & errrr you/ @Graculus who I have called fantasists, (with evidence beyond reasonable doubt I feel). Please feel to offer rebuttal as & when.

Anyhow do carry on, I enjoy a bit of light entertainment as much as the next man:applaud:

The best entertainment I've had, is was when I posted a picture of my lounge and you said it was so nice, I had to have searched on Google Images for the picture; then you started hilariously posting pictures of buildings that do indeed look like the outside of my building as if it's somehow remarkable to live in a grade two listed building.

Anyway enjoy retirement. :)

Truxx

LE
Yes mate, as I say, everything is about you. Because you're trying to sort stuff out on the cheap, rather than run your business properly, it's not suitable for purpose.

Luckily it protects the majority of consumers/consumer purchases though.

But yes, this is alllllll about you.

Edit: would be interesting for you to summarise it briefly, including the process, and explain exactly what you believe to be wrong about it...
I can lodge a claim. But as it is against a Dutch company I have to do it in Dutch, even though the application and guidance is in English. The max I can sue for is €5000 when I am owed nearly £7000.

And you handing out business advice is truly remarkable.

Now be off you petulant child.

The best entertainment I've had, is was when I posted a picture of my lounge and you said it was so nice, I had to have searched on Google Images for the picture; then you started hilariously posting pictures of buildings that do indeed look like the outside of my building as if it's somehow remarkable to live in a grade two listed building.

Anyway enjoy retirement. :)
Fibbing & memory are not your strong suits Champ, (come to think about it not much is looking at the evidence on here:rolleyes:), you always get caught out, remember?

Ps, it was Chatsworth House I posted, little bit more than a grade 2 you dribbling imbecile.

Fibbing & memory are not your strong suits Champ, (come to think about it not much is looking at the evidence on here:rolleyes:), you always get caught out, remember?

Ps, it was Chatsworth House I posted, little bit more than a grade 2 you dribbling imbecile.

Which grade is your bedsit?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ho2331 Brexit 59
chuggafugga Brexit 70
Red Hander Brexit 63

Latest Threads