Brexit - The Final

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Skid, I hate to break this to you, but no one on the mainland cares about NI. No one. As Meerkatz keeps suggesting, time for you to learn the RoI national anthem and fly the tricolour.
I already know it.

The last tricolour I flew was a Dutch one. But you have to love brexit. Breakup of the Union and Boris promised fibre broadband for all. You must be so pleased.

And what’s with those new passports, the initial run looked purple.
If you can’t even get that right, it’s not looking great for brexit.

I mentioned similar a few pages back from following some TBP MEP’s twitter feeds, the sheer waste, opulence & downright corruption is breathtaking. How anyone can argue we are better off remaining in this corrupt cabal is beyond me.
Cheers Inspector Knacker, your evidence being?

I already know it.

The last tricolour I flew was a Dutch one. But you have to love brexit. Breakup of the Union and Boris promised fibre broadband for all. You must be so pleased.

And what’s with those new passports, the initial run looked purple.
If you can’t even get that right, it’s not looking great for brexit.
Given that I was handling a copy of the new passport about an hour ago, I can assure you that the cover is not purple.

Given that I was handling a copy of the new passport about an hour ago, I can assure you that the cover is not purple.
Away with you and your facts!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
@exbleep is suffering from a severe case of Remaineritus. The symptoms are anxiety (possibly leading to a nervous breakdown on 1st November), acute paranoia about the impact of Brexit and similar delusions thereof about how the UK will fare after Brexit. The symptoms are heightened by inhabiting the Twittersphere, where multiple sufferers from Remaineritus exchange increasingly far-fetched information.

I'm not sure if there is a cure.

Wordsmith
‘Possibly leading to a nervous breakdown on 1st November’,
Even you don’t believe we’re getting out on October 31st. That’s hilarious.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
I involved the Mods immediately. They pinged chilly. You are screeching to an empty room. Thanks for your concern.
Umpossible. In a previous post Chillsjag assured me he'd been instrumental in setting up a group to improve computer security in the transport sector. He wouldn't have made the tyro's mistake of using the same IP address for his own and a sock puppet account. The mods must have made a mistake.

JUSTICE FOR THE CHILLSJAG ONE!!!!!

Wordsmith :smile:

Anyone who's studied Roman history see's the exact parallels with the way the Senate 'ran' the Roman Empire.
The Roman Republic was fine, until it became responsible for administrating an empire. The net result was a period of theft and abuse of the plebs by the rich and foreign workers brought in on the cheap. It was inevitable the corruption would reach such endemic levels, that people swung behind a dictator who was from within the equestrian ranks and that led to Caesar and the Empire.

Your right the parallels are their for all to see (excepting the befuddled, or the fearful to rock the boat). The EU has lived the high life for decades and its just a matter of time before something awful rises up out of the slime. The Romans it probably took 90 years, I suspect the EU has a lot less time before someone inside the EU seizes control of the process.

Umpossible. In a previous post Chillsjag assured me he'd been instrumental in setting up a group to improve computer security in the transport sector. He wouldn't have made the tyro's mistake of using the same IP address for his own and a sock puppet account. The mods must have made a mistake.

JUSTICE FOR THE CHILLSJAG ONE!!!!!

Wordsmith :smile:
I used to find it hilarious when he would tell us about his high level meetings in government with people in the know. Oh and his latest belter was his writing a history book. Have you seen some of his posts.

Be fair, it was really early this morning when he posted that load of vitriolic crap. The nice men had only just undone the sleeves on his white jacket.

Of course, during the day you may have missed about how nasty and spiteful the remainers are (ha! @Tired_Tech) when along came that nice @Wordsmith chap followed by the ex Passport checker @LeoRoverman who are both looking forward to nasty men in balaclavas killing or maiming police officers and passport checkers in another country just to prove some point about UK leaving the EU.

Lovely people and it just proves how the inmates have taken over the asylum that is Arrse.
Go wash yer mouth out, latterly passport trained checker-I am f'kin customs through and through and if I came across something not in my remit, then Police Immigration, SB would be informed. Passports prove nothing-what people may have speaks volumes-that's what people don't want you to know and that why we were killed off as being too inconvenient. If you think there are not LE people in Europe who think like me I'm pleased to be able to disappoint.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Educated at Oxford, don't you know:rolleyes:
Skid? :eek:

Stop taking the piss![/QUOTE]

Afraid so, paid for by a grateful government. Under the blessed Margaret for which I’ve already said thank you on a number of occasions. I never considered it a big deal. Except it generated an interest in the boat race. (Despite those cheating bastards from Cambridge)

It’s also surprising who it seems to upset. Mainly snobs, failures and the disaffected. Nobody else seems to give a shit.

Skid? :eek:

Stop taking the piss!
Afraid so, paid for by a grateful government. Under the blessed Margaret for which I’ve already said thank you on a number of occasions. I never considered it a big deal. Except it generated an interest in the boat race. (Despite those cheating bastards from Cambridge)

It’s also surprising who it seems to upset. Mainly snobs, failures and the disaffected. Nobody else seems to give a shit.[/QUOTE]

Skid, whatever you studied clearly didn't rub off on you...

It’s also surprising who it seems to upset. Mainly snobs, failures and the disaffected. Nobody else seems to give a shit.
Skid, whatever you studied clearly didn't rub off on you...[/QUOTE]
It's clear now, he was studying potato and how to claim CAP payments.