Brexit - The Final

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Mrs May doing an interview on the BBC news, I quickly turned it over to watch Roger v Rafa.

Be fair, it was really early this morning when he posted that load of vitriolic crap. The nice men had only just undone the sleeves on his white jacket.

Of course, during the day you may have missed about how nasty and spiteful the remainers are (ha! @Tired_Tech) when along came that nice @Wordsmith chap followed by the ex Passport checker @LeoRoverman who are both looking forward to nasty men in balaclavas killing or maiming police officers and passport checkers in another country just to prove some point about UK leaving the EU.

Lovely people and it just proves how the inmates have taken over the asylum that is Arrse.
How much did you have to drink before you posted that load of crap?

Be fair, it was really early this morning when he posted that load of vitriolic crap. The nice men had only just undone the sleeves on his white jacket.

Of course, during the day you may have missed about how nasty and spiteful the remainers are (ha! @Tired_Tech) when along came that nice @Wordsmith chap followed by the ex Passport checker @LeoRoverman who are both looking forward to nasty men in balaclavas killing or maiming police officers and passport checkers in another country just to prove some point about UK leaving the EU.

Lovely people and it just proves how the inmates have taken over the asylum that is Arrse.

Just viva espana por favour.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Aw isn’t he sweet.............The halfwit.

“On the morning of 1st November, the sun will rise on a free country and I intend to stay up to see it happen” Mark Francois

#StandUp4Brexit

The sun will rise on a free country...........it probably will, just not where he happens to be.
Fixed that for you
Typical of a woman to change her mind, she doent have that choice now!

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Northern Ireland civil service chief warns of Brexit threat to society

Given that the bulk of the ROI's exports come via NI/the UK and the ROI would be far more seriously hurt by the barriers going up, does he seriously think cross-border business will stop.

That assumes that the UK implements a hard border. Which basically there is no need to do on the UK side. If there is a hard border, the facilities will be on the ROI side and imposed by the EU. I look forward to the IRA attacking ROI infrastructure.

Wordsmith[/QUOTE]

Having seen Raabs effort on border knowledge and extensive travel between ‘Portlen?’, Crossmaglen and Newry’. (Which as no one else seems to have heard of Portlen)

That’s a supposed sighting of 5% of the border. I for once would take the head of the NICS POV as opposed to some random loon on the Internet.

Interesting to note that your blind devotion to the Brexit cause is so all consuming that you’re ready to support a terrorist campaign on a neighbouring country.

We weren’t forced out, the brexiters voted us out believing this spectacular fib.
Among others.
‘We can leave the Eu with all of the benefits and none of the consequences’,

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Only by Remainers who can't see that the world has moved on from 3 years ago and that Brexit has been stymied by Remainers from the get go.

Take a look around you the world has moved on.
Brexit hasn’t, nor has its supporters.
But it’s our fault that we’re not getting any of the benefits?
Brilliant, you voted for this mess, but don’t hold us responsible.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Having seen Raabs effort on border knowledge and extensive travel between ‘Portlen?’, Crossmaglen and Newry’. (Which as no one else seems to have heard of Portlen)

That’s a supposed sighting of 5% of the border. I for once would take the head of the NICS POV as opposed to some random loon on the Internet.

Interesting to note that your blind devotion to the Brexit cause is so all consuming that you’re ready to support a terrorist campaign on a neighbouring country.

We weren’t forced out, the brexiters voted us out believing this spectacular fib.
Among others.

What fib? That the backstop would save you from a life of spud farming? Grow up, we, the UK, don't want a border, the ROI don't want a border, the EU are demanding a border! Let's see what actually happens when the No Deal becomes a reality towards the end of Oct, let's see who caves in. And please stop quoting shit from 3 years ago, it doesn't become you. And FFS, sort your quoting out, you fkin numpty.

Last edited:
I'd expect the general to do as he is ordered. Do you think all the Generals agreed with the Government over Iraq? Should they have been sacked?
If a diplomat votes Conservative and labour get elected should he be sacked?
Imagine reading in the Telegraph/Daily Mail/Express that a General is a traitor because he sympathises with Iraqis. ie he once asked someone if we were going about things the right way.

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
As usual you are wrong.

Clearly @Northern_Biff / @Northern_Bifff is getting bi-polar and blaming it on some, anyone, else.
Come back to reality Biff[f].

If @Northern_Bifff isn't @Northern_Bifff then my money is on @Higgs_bosun @Bagl0ck @Alan Partridge ahaaa @Graculus @Brotherton Lad @amazing__lobster @skid2 unless it is one of Biff "friends" who has finally got fed up with the meaningless uneducated drivel from Biff[f]
Northern Biff is hopelessly insane. He could be creating a sock to get some much craved for attention

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
How much did you have to drink before you posted that load of crap?
@exbleep is suffering from a severe case of Remaineritus. The symptoms are anxiety (possibly leading to a nervous breakdown on 1st November), acute paranoia about the impact of Brexit and similar delusions thereof about how the UK will fare after Brexit. The symptoms are heightened by inhabiting the Twittersphere, where multiple sufferers from Remaineritus exchange increasingly far-fetched information.

I'm not sure if there is a cure.

Wordsmith

Among others.
Worried about your CAP payments, Spudz?
You really are a selfish halfwit.[/QUOTE]

He's too stupid to be selfish...

What you are seeing is the Remain supporting establishment realising that their attempt to use May to implement BRINO has failed and the net result is going to be the imposition of a Brexit supporting PM. I expect Project Fear to ramp up into overdrive over the next week in a desperate attempt to stop Tory party members voting for BoJo.

It also looks like the bit of gerrymandering by Johnson supporters to stop Gove getting into the last two was a smart idea. He would have been a more credible Brexit supporting candidate than Hunt - and the establishment would have thrown their weight behind him - possibly with more success.

Wordsmith
If you get all of your knowledge of the CS from the Telegraph you're fecked.