Brexit - The Final

Forgotten how to quote?

What fantasy?
I'll try to make it easy for you champ as I'm a little weary & up at oh christ hundred hours.

Your fantasy from many, many posts ago. I'm hoping you have a better attention span than a goldfish or we could all lose the will to live.

Sleep tight champ, sweet not GAF 's

I'll try to make it easy for you champ as I'm a little weary & up at oh christ hundred hours.

Your fantasy from many, many posts ago. I'm hoping you have a better attention span than a goldfish or we could all lose the will to live.

Looks like bed-time for you.

1562878909282.png

Come again?

You forgotten what fantasy you've been talking about as well? Keep on avoiding it.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Tonight we’ve a dead loss PM. Her replacement, voted for by people who miss the empire, think we won a couple of world wars on our own. Are probably thrilled our gunboats are back in the Gulf giving Johnny Foreigner what for.

Our move from Europe to the WTO has been described as a move from league 1 to league 3. Three years ago our leaving was said to be as sensible as ‘giving up a three course meal for the promise of a packet of crisps’

We’ve no ambassador with the country who makes up our special relationship.
Little prospect of a trade with Europe. And they’re becoming increasingly fed up with us.

Not only that we’re about to make a man, seemingly incapable of being honest. One whom most of Europe considered to be an insensitive clown, our Prime Minister?

Yet we’re leaving the Eu in three months and Brexit is going well.

Tonight we’ve a dead loss PM. Her replacement, voted for by people who miss the empire, think we won a couple of world wars on our own. Are probably thrilled our gunboats are back in the Gulf giving Johnny Foreigner what for.

Our move from Europe to the WTO has been described as a move from league 1 to league 3. Three years ago our leaving was said to be as sensible as ‘giving up a three course meal for the promise of a packet of crisps’

Little prospect of a trade with Europe. And they’re becoming increasingly fed up with us.

Not only that we’re about to make a man, seemingly incapable of being honest. One whom most of Europe considered to be an insensitive clown, our Prime Minister?

You need to sit down and potato.

You see bereft O'skid

Moving to Dublin?

Three years ago our leaving was said to be as sensible as ‘giving up a three course meal for the promise of a packet of crisps’
Someone who was pro remain made a negative comment about Brexit?

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE!!!!

Now clear, that apart from racism the other causes of brexit are selfishness and greed. The illusion that there is something to be gained. Speculation that from destruction of an established system it is possible to find a few quid more. Worse than a gamble...it is a reckless act of stupidity. That by chopping off your left arm so that your right arm becomes stronger.

Has the riddle of the Absent_Creature been solved ?

Macron’s environment minister under fire over lobster dinners
Macron’s environment minister under fire over lobster dinners

And one for the EU lovers who were previously salivating and boasting over the EU - Mercosur deal.

Irish MPs rejected the proposed EU-Mercosur trade deal in a symbolic vote in parliament Wednesday.

Opposition party Sinn Féin proposed a motion that savaged the agreement as "a bad deal for Ireland and the planet," and called on the government to vote down the deal at EU level. The motion also urges Dublin to "immediately begin building a coalition across the EU to ensure that this deal is rejected."
Irish parliament rejects EU-Mercosur deal in symbolic vote

The Irish are about to find out what it is like to be shafted by QMV.

Now clear, that apart from racism the other causes of brexit are selfishness and greed. The illusion that there is something to be gained. Speculation that from destruction of an established system it is possible to find a few quid more. Worse than a gamble...it is a reckless act of stupidity. That by chopping off your left arm so that your right arm becomes stronger.
Racism, selfishness and greed are the hallmarks of remain.

Most remainers are so stupid, selfish and greedy, they voted on the Project FEAR mantra of 'cheap roaming, shorter queues in airports'.

Stupid and shallow.

They don't actually know any foreigners because they are frightened of change but all the nice men call Pedro that they meat at their annual all inclusive gammonfest are nice. As are the minimum wage wokers in the various trendy cafe shacks etc.

But they're not racist, they were 'clever' enough to fall for remain.

And you're even stupider than they are.