Brexit - The Final

I had to hit show ignored posts to see who you were referring to.

It would appear Riga has indulged in an epic fit of teddy launching since I put him on ignore.

Pity that they're stealth teddies on account of me not being able to see 99% of his posts.

Wordsmith :lol:
And the world gives a toss? However, thanks for playing ;) w@nker

And the reverso-cycle has been deployed...

Amber Rudd U-turn on no deal Brexit paves way for job in Boris Johnson Cabinet

Absolutely nothing to do with BoJo stating you could not serve in his cabinet unless you accepted that a no deal Brexit might be necessary.

Rudd will be the first of a number of current cabinet ministers deciding that they can countenance a no deal Brexit after all. To do otherwise would result in the loss of ministerial perks, ministerial salary and being demoted to a humble back bencher.

Wordsmith
Is this the same Amber Rudd who’s millionaire brother is the chair of ‘the people (who lost and want another vote) vote.’

Last edited:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I was getting with the moves... Ivan I., RECCY MEC to be, decided to pop 7 purple hearts and throw himself down the stairs at S.B. tube believing he could fly... didn't end well, bit of a car crash really, went on to make (Act)CSM at Windsor Brks...

Still
''Everybody knows Wordsmith is a W@nker''
Purple hearts? How fkin old are you, it was speed when Tony Class was playing in Shepherds Bush, you bluffing twat!

Sorry champ, I don’t speak dribbling idiot, but you keep milling, it’s entertaining whilst the crustation is away.
It appears you're challenged reading simple words. Again Clouseau, what fantasy? Keep on running away though.

Fcuk me Sparky are you really that hard of thinking or do you get off on being obtuse?
Some people are born thick, some achieve it through idleness and perseverance. I'd go for the latter in your case champ.

It appears you're challenged reading simple words. Again Clouseau, what fantasy? Keep on running away though.
C’mon sparky, wipe that drool away & try a coherent sentence, go on, give it your best shot, you know you can do it, I’m rooting for you champ.

C’mon sparky, wipe that drool away & try a coherent sentence, go on, give it your best shot, you know you can do it, I’m rooting for you champ.
What fantasy? Give it your best shot. Phone a friend.

Yup, i’m Going with the former & sterling perseverance in your case Sparky...<snigger>

Still not GAF Champ?
What fantasy?

Still don't GAF champ.

For f*cks sake!

Will everybody just calm the f*ck down please! By October 31st you will all be window-licking mongs; and Christ-alone will know what Grac and Baggy will be!

I keep posting clever things, or humorous things, or even - in inspired moments - both. But then when I go to check how many smilies or thumbs-up I've gathered I find there are pages and pages to wade through!

I just hope this will all slow down a touch after BJ wins the election.

For f*cks sake!

Will everybody just calm the f*ck down please! By October 31st you will all be window-licking mongs; and Christ-alone will know what Grac and Baggy will be!

I keep posting clever things, or humorous things, or even - in inspired moments - both. But then when I go to check how many smilies or thumbs-up I've gathered I find there are pages and pages to wade through!

I just hope this will all slow down a touch after BJ wins the election.

Are you also expecting an early election?