Brexit - The Final

The number of marchers was deliberately capped at a low number, as they’re marching from Sunderland to London in stages.

Unless you think it’s logistically possible to cater to 1million people over the course over several days covering that sort of distance? Where would you propose they eat, sleep and shit?

Their website states there will be a consolidated event on the 29th at 4pm in London. You may wish to save your gloating til then.

Note: I’m not affiliated and don’t care about any aspect of their march. But at least I bothered to find out what it was. Unlike your good self.
Didn't we used to have a oxygen thief tag?

#justsaying @Bagl0ck

Watching clips of May in the house of thieves this afternoon, she looks ill and stressed. Unable to answer questions and lying like a Labour MP. Could her diabetes be sending her over the edge?
I can't say for certain it effects everyone quite the same way, but I can only go by my own experience that it seems to depend on how vulnerable you are to diabetes and your lifestyle

It's not likely to be lack of exercise and over indulgence in her case, but stress and diabetes are not good bedfellows either and with all the politics around Brexit and whatever you think of her, she must be suffering a lot of stress over the last few years

From what I've seen, Diabetes can change your personality, it can effect your judgement and at the time you are not necessarily aware of it, I certainly wasn't

It's only when it's well managed you notice the difference, and in her circumstances it must be hard to stop it flaring up

So the short answer is maybe, it's certainly possible that she could be finding it hard to manage her diabetes, but who knows for certain, everyone is effected by it differently so it's hard to tell with certainty

Of course. A million people wanted to pay £50 for the privilege of joining Nigel's march.

They didn't even manage to sell all the tickets.

Why would you stage a demonstration and limit the numbers to such a low number, it actually undermines the cause?

During a weekend where the leavers staged go slow demonstrations to cause disruption, why would the leave march be so considerate as to field a single coach load of marchers?

#russianbotscantmarch
try to think about what you're saying...

£50 ok to march down the country. So how much would that cost in total.

Which is sort of my point.
It's all a great mucking fuddle and there will have to be drastic changes in the way Parliament is elected and operates.
Well, it has been worse - the English Civil War cost Britain relatively more of its population than WW1, only to find that the English voted to go back almost to where they started 20 years later...

In short, it cost us one of the worst wars in our history and regicide, followed by a ten year military dictatorship to work out that all we'd really wanted in the first place was "Monarchy Lite"....

Love the logic.

So basically, the highly infections carriers of the STD don't infect anyone on the continent while crossing it, but only infect people once they get to the UK.

"Niall Dickson, chief executive of the NHS Confederation", clearly wasn't wearing his tin foil hat when he came up with his press release.

Wordsmith
tinfoil condom?

Well, It's good to see that Boris can remain consistent about something.

'Writing of him in a school report in April 1982, he said: “Boris really has adopted a disgracefully cavalier attitude to his classical studies . . . Boris sometimes seems affronted when criticised for what amounts to a gross failure of responsibility (and surprised at the same time that he was not appointed Captain of the School for next half): I think he honestly believes that it is churlish of us not to regard him as an exception, one who should be free of the network of obligation which binds everyone else.” '

Letter to Boris Johnson’s dad from Eton College resurfaces online – and it explains a lot
Love to see Corbyns!

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
And that'll be from the Antifa/SUTR mobs that'll turn up, looking for a reason to kick off.
Really, that’s a little hopeful, who on earth are SUTR. And is Antifa not some weird American thing,
Good for them making the trip over, more than a lot of the brexit keyboard warriors would do.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Which is sort of my point.
It's all a great mucking fuddle and there will have to be drastic changes in the way Parliament is elected and operates.
You mean the mother of all parliaments has been doing it wrong all these years or is it just the wrong sort of sovereignty.
Just asking like.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Has Crispin gone a bit madder than usual or is he correct in his assessment?

Conservative MP Crispin Blunt says the PM has taken a no-deal Brexit off the table, having "listened to a remainer Parliament".
He suggests her statement "will represent the most shameful surrender by a British leader since Singapore in 1942", a remark greeted with consternation by some on the Conservative benches.
The fall of Singapore to Japanese forces during World War Two was described by the then prime minister Winston Churchill as the "worst disaster" in British military history.
Theresa May says the reality is MPs have shown their intention to do everything they can to take no-deal off the table able and that "we all need to realise that if we are going to deliver Brexit