Brexit - The Final

Can’t argue with that
All the best

(Although this being a pro UKIP/brexit thing, given their past history the big crowd may not be a problem:)
Who knows?
As I've said previously, I'll quite happily do it all on my lonesome.

Unless anything changes in Parliament by Friday I'm going, I've just arranged transport down there and the wife has reluctantly approved (I don't think she trusts me to behave)

Rupa Huq MP for Ealing = Connie's sister?

EDIT - she is as well, thought they looked similar.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
mrs may is dead in the water, just a vocal point now but who is mad enough to take it on?
she has done a job now move on, retire and go to the city of london on £500k for a 3 day week
boris will not look at it until its a few years down the line and it has all settled down
Mrs May will retire soon, and will no doubt be offered lots of well paying sinecures; however she won't need the money as, being a PM, she gets a pension equal to half-pay as PM for life. She will also get an allowance for the public work a former PM does and for running her office so in effect is on full salary when she stands down. Still, that will probably be peanuts to her.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Fridays one I expect to be an angry, pitiful and bad tempered affair.
And that'll be from the Antifa/SUTR mobs that'll turn up, looking for a reason to kick off.

mrs may is dead in the water, just a vocal point now but who is mad enough to take it on?
she has done a job now move on, retire and go to the city of london on £500k for a 3 day week
boris will not look at it until its a few years down the line and it has all settled down
?
How much for a three day week pushing tea trolleys against doors marked "Pull"?
She is a useless collection of roughly organic matter.

I'm not old enough to qualify for a bus pass!

And I haven't been on a bus for about 20 years, don't much fancy one now tbh. But needs must!
All aboard the number 350,000,000 to Landan ;)

Watching parliament just now, and PMTM and others have shut down the idea of No Deal as being something that we do not want.

But in the space of 10mins I have heard there will be no hard border in Northern Ireland, and we would save £35billion as she foresees a £4billion initial cost of leaving if we depart on the 12th April.

Its crazy, no deal keeps getting shot down but its by far the less messy outcome, oh and 17.4 million people voted for it.
Not only that but HMT says the country's ready for No Deal and even the EU say they're fully prepared for a No Deal. It's only a handful of our own MPs who are holding it up.

European Commission - PRESS RELEASES Daily News

I think they know that ! Decimation means 1:10, I fear it will be a lot worse than that for the Tories.
Or maybe not, Labour is run by loons and most of their strongholds voted leave
Which highlight just one of the problems inherent in a GE now: who will vote for whom?
Brexit, qua Brexit, was never about the Parties: it is not a question of a Tory Brexit or a Labour Brexit, or any other colour Brexit.
In the event of a GE now:
Will the electorate NOT vote for their current MP (of whichever denomination ) because he/she did not follow their wishes in the Referendum aka People's Vote, or will they continue to vote in the same rosette 'cos they always have done and always will.
Will Party Associations (stand fast Momentum) deselect sitting MPs who have gone against the local electorate's referendum wishes and/or sitting MPs who have 'rebelled' in Westminster terms.
Those are just two questions.
There will be many more, and the whole will effect the future direction of British politics.

Which highlight just one of the problems inherent in a GE now: who will vote for whom?
Brexit, qua Brexit, was never about the Parties: it is not a question of a Tory Brexit or a Labour Brexit, or any other colour Brexit.
In the event of a GE now:
Will the electorate NOT vote for their current MP (of whichever denomination ) because he/she did not follow their wishes in the Referendum aka People's Vote, or will they continue to vote in the same rosette 'cos they always have done and always will.
Will Party Associations (stand fast Momentum) deselect sitting MPs who have gone against the local electorate's referendum wishes and/or sitting MPs who have 'rebelled' in Westminster terms.
Those are just two questions.
There will be many more, and the whole will effect the future direction of British politics.
Although, looking at things now, the most likely immediate outcome (at least from trying to triangulate the views on this site and May's speech this afternoon) looks like it will be a longer BREXIT extension with May* still at the helm, as the Tory party can't unite around anyone else and most of Westminster don't want to let Corbyn in....

* Or Lidington if she collapses on the job, as is looking more likely by the day...

Although, looking at things now, the most likely immediate outcome (at least from trying to triangulate the views on this site and May's speech this afternoon) is now a much longer BREXIT extension with May still at the helm, because the Tory party can't unite around anyone else and they won't want to let Corbyn in....
Which is sort of my point.
It's all a great mucking fuddle and there will have to be drastic changes in the way Parliament is elected and operates.

Watching clips of May in the house of thieves this afternoon, she looks ill and stressed. Unable to answer questions and lying like a Labour MP. Could her diabetes be sending her over the edge?
It is possible.

There is genuinely a plan in place if she collapses in public. I forget the name, but there is a rehearsed plan in place should it happen.

I suspect we may see it put into action soon.

The number of marchers was deliberately capped at a low number, as they’re marching from Sunderland to London in stages.

Unless you think it’s logistically possible to cater to 1million people over the course over several days covering that sort of distance? Where would you propose they eat, sleep and shit?

Their website states there will be a consolidated event on the 29th at 4pm in London. You may wish to save your gloating til then.

Note: I’m not affiliated and don’t care about any aspect of their march. But at least I bothered to find out what it was. Unlike your good self.
Didn't we used to have a oxygen thief tag?

#justsaying @Bagl0ck

Watching clips of May in the house of thieves this afternoon, she looks ill and stressed. Unable to answer questions and lying like a Labour MP. Could her diabetes be sending her over the edge?
I can't say for certain it effects everyone quite the same way, but I can only go by my own experience that it seems to depend on how vulnerable you are to diabetes and your lifestyle

It's not likely to be lack of exercise and over indulgence in her case, but stress and diabetes are not good bedfellows either and with all the politics around Brexit and whatever you think of her, she must be suffering a lot of stress over the last few years

From what I've seen, Diabetes can change your personality, it can effect your judgement and at the time you are not necessarily aware of it, I certainly wasn't

It's only when it's well managed you notice the difference, and in her circumstances it must be hard to stop it flaring up

So the short answer is maybe, it's certainly possible that she could be finding it hard to manage her diabetes, but who knows for certain, everyone is effected by it differently so it's hard to tell with certainty