Brexit - The Final

You believe in something called the Bible.
Clue: It's a fairytale but I expect being gullible enough to vote remain, you're gullible enough to believe someone called God created the universe.
Unhinged.
Now I'm not going to sit here and white knight and defend @Brotherton Lad, in fact I find his trolling in the Brexit threads to be quite tedious and makes him out to be a bit of a chimp but;

Nobody knows how the universe was created. There is no evidence for God, it is purely a matter of belief.

Now I've watched plenty of telly documentaries where all these learned professors come on and go on about the big bang theory and describe the creation of the universe going right back to fractions of a second after the big bang happened. (And it's a theory that not all of them agree on.)

One thing that none of them have ever explained is how the big bang itself happened and where all those trillions and trillions and trillions of atoms that permeate the universe came from. This is where their theories break down and these scientists acknowledge that they have no answer. The big bang theory is just that, a theory. And there are competing versions.

Some of those of a questioning mind are happy to discount this invisible sky pixie known as God as being the source of creation but when it comes to their 'scientific' version of events, the actual moment of creation 'just happened' and they accept that without further evidence. The truth is, nobody knows.

One could argue that the universe self-created and the big bang is that self-creation. If so, one could legitimately argue the same for God. One could also argue that God and the big bang are different names for exactly the same thing.

Now I'm not going to sit here and white knight and defend @Brotherton Lad, in fact I find his trolling in the Brexit threads to be quite tedious and makes him out to be a bit of a chimp but;

Nobody knows how the universe was created. There is no evidence for God, it is purely a matter of belief.

Now I've watched plenty of telly documentaries where all these learned professors come on and go on about the big bang theory and describe the creation of the universe going right back to fractions of a second after the big bang happened. (And it's a theory that not all of them agree on.)

One thing that none of them have ever explained is how the big bang itself happened and where all those trillions and trillions and trillions of atoms that permeate the universe came from. This is where their theories break down and these scientists acknowledge that they have no answer. The big bang theory is just that, a theory. And there are competing versions.

Some of those of a questioning mind are happy to discount this invisible sky pixie known as God as being the source of creation but when it comes to their 'scientific' version of events, the actual moment of creation 'just happened' and they accept that without further evidence. The truth is, nobody knows.

One could argue that the universe self-created and the big bang is that self-creation. If so, one could legitimately argue the same for God. One could also argue that God and the big bang are different names for exactly the same thing.
Bless you.

Oh, do fcuk off.

So, God is bollocks.

Oh well done - Higgs_B will be onto this like a tramp on hot chips. Once or twice a day of his wibbles I could cope with - now you have encouraged him. (good post BTW - FA to do with Brexit but hey ho it's late.)

You believe in something called the Bible.
Clue: It's a fairytale but I expect being gullible enough to vote remain, you're gullible enough to believe someone called God created the universe.
Unhinged.
Actually it's not a fairy tale...

fairy tale
[fairy tale]

NOUN
fairy tales (plural noun) · fairytale (noun) · fairytales (plural noun)
  1. a children's story about magical and imaginary beings and lands; a fairy story.
    synonyms:
    fairy story · folk tale · folk story · traditional story · myth · legend · romance · fantasy · fable · fiction · yarn
    • something resembling a fairy tale in being magical, idealized, or extremely happy.
      "a fairy-tale romance"
    • a fabricated story, especially one intended to deceive.

Actually it's not a fairy tale...

fairy tale
[fairy tale]

NOUN
fairy tales (plural noun) · fairytale (noun) · fairytales (plural noun)
  1. a children's story about magical and imaginary beings and lands; a fairy story.
    synonyms:
    fairy story · folk tale · folk story · traditional story · myth · legend · romance · fantasy · fable · fiction · yarn
    • something resembling a fairy tale in being magical, idealized, or extremely happy.
      "a fairy-tale romance"
    • a fabricated story, especially one intended to deceive.
OK, where it diverges is 'Kill the heretic'
It's bunkum.