Brexit - The Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
JRM has significant financial expertise. I suspect he could be given a junior ministers position in the treasury as the first step towards ministerial experience and a future Cabinet post.

I don't think he'd get the top job (yet).

Wordsmith
Johnson is set to face an early general election. His Cabinet must be ruthlessly shaped to fight it – on a No Deal platform. | Conservative Home

A thought provoking take on my question - notably no mention of JRM except in the comments.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I long ago came to the conclusion that Baggers has masochistic tendencies. It would appear to be a logical explanation as to why it appears here for its daily dose of abuse, scorn and derision.

I wonder if Baggers flagellates herself in the few hours she's not online and attracting abuse on ARRSE?

Wordsmith
He/she is certainly very highly strung. A few posts ago I pointed out that the net result of all the Remainers' shenanigans was to create the Brexit Party and probably put Boris into Number 10 and he/she promptly burst into floods of tears. For someone who bangs on about Leavers being in a cult and unable to face reality, he/she seems rather resistant to irrefutable facts.

Richard Bach must have had Baggie in mind when he wrote 'You teach best that which you most need to learn'.

D

Deleted 158059

He/she is certainly very highly strung. A few posts ago I pointed out that the net result of all the Remainers' shenanigans was to create the Brexit Party and probably put Boris into Number 10 and he/she promptly burst into floods of tears. For someone who bangs on about Leavers being in a cult and unable to face reality, he/she seems rather resistant to irrefutable facts.

Richard Bach must have had Baggie in mind when he wrote 'You teach best that which you most need to learn'.
Brexit created the brexit party, not remainers

At least he has an Army pension. Which is more than can be said for you ;);)

Try thinking about that you buffoon, before trying to ridicule anyone.
Are you here to give pension advice again? Or to tell me about growth with goventment funded, defined benefits pensions?

Are you here to give pension advice again?
Pension advice ? Lying again Crusty Creature, Tut Tut.

Or to tell me about growth with goventment funded, defined benefits pensions?
Are you aware that projected growth in a pension scheme is - Projected ?

Why is a qualified neurosurgeon ALLEGEDLY lecturing for £37K a year ?

Why can you not spell ?

Why can you not post something that is actually on topic ?

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Pension advice ? Lying again Crusty Creature, Tut Tut.

Are you aware that projected growth in a pension scheme is - Projected ?

Why is a qualified neurosurgeon ALLEGEDLY lecturing for £37K a year ?

Why can you not spell ?

Why can you not post something that is actually on topic ?

This is strange. Bloke argues about a defined benefits pension scheme without knowing how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads