Brexit - The Final

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The comparison between the suffragette and civil rights movements was made by two leave posters.

Try to follow.

Deep down I think that you and other die hards realise that you're on the wrong side of history.

Did you support the Iraq invasion back in 2003?
You do realise that the comparisons were made to illustrate how civil disobedience can work, not to compare Brexit to race and sexual equality battles.

After London march, EU still assumes UK will leave: Commission | Reuters

You people at the Commission are great at stating the obvious.

Regardless of how many marched, under the terms & conditions of YOUR A50, the UK can still leave the EU on Friday.
The remain marchers have self identified with the EU and all that it claims to believe in and seem to contrast it, with the UK government and everything many of them dislike. Yet the thing of it is, the EU itself doesn't really give two s**ts about those people.

The entire point of a post-democratic world, is that power no longer resides inside a nation state and consequently the people within that state are no longer the determinator for what is or isn't right for society.

Most brexit people dislike the EU, because we don't like their policies or ways of thinking.. What is puerile about remainers, is they can't then make the leap of intelligence and see that the present state of affairs may well not remain frozen and a future EU might adopt policies that remain minded folk will be very hostile to..

The sad truth is remainers have far more control and in or out of the EU, they can still maintain their power. Just with a litte more sympathy, or requirement to put democracy back inside the driving seat.

You do realise that the comparisons were made to illustrate how civil disobedience can work, not to compare Brexit to race and sexual equality battles.
Crass and an attempt to attach some nobility to a rancid cause by association with a couple of genuinely good causes

Crass and an attempt to attach some nobility to a rancid cause by association with a couple of genuinely good causes
Explain why it’s a ‘rancid cause’ - and while you’re at it, list 3 good things the EU does, that sovereign nations couldn’t do on their own.

Oh, and nothing abstract like’unity’ or ‘solidarity’ or any other vague, bollocks statement

(Note: the EU as a political organisation and not the geographical entity that is Europe. I know how difficult Remainers find it to separate the two entities)

Boris Johnson suggests May could get Brexiters to back her deal by promising to stand down
MV1- Tuesday 15 January: This was the night Theresa May suffered the biggest government defeat in the era of democratic politics when MPs voted down her Brexit deal for the first time, by a majority of 230.
The WA was voted down by a massive majority because it stinks of sh!t and is nothing but a surrender document. The stink of sh!t will not go away or stops being a surrender document because May resigns.

Last edited:
Explain why it’s a ‘rancid cause’ - and while you’re at it, list 3 good things the EU does, that sovereign nations couldn’t do on their own.

(Note: the EU as a political organisation and not the geographical entity that is Europe)
It's rancid because it centres around exclusion, isolationism and blaming foreigners for domestic ills.

Civil rights and suffragettes were movements for inclusion.

Complete opposites

It's rancid because it centres around exclusion, isolationism and blaming foreigners for domestic ills.

Civil rights and suffragettes were movements for inclusion.

Complete opposites
1. Who is being excluded?
2. What is isolationist about trading with the whole globe, including the EU?
3. Why do you think isolationism is bad?
4. Who has blamed foreigners, and specifically which ills are they being blamed for?

Please provide some evidence in addition to any weird ramblings you’re inevitably going to post.

1. Who is being excluded?
2. What is isolationist about trading with the whole globe, including the EU?
3. Why do you think isolationism is bad?
4. Who has blamed foreigners, and specifically which ills are they being blamed for?

Please provide some evidence in addition to any weird ramblings you’re inevitably going to post.
Again, read what has been posted.

Have the last word. The field is yours

I did notice you forgot to post 3 good things about the EU.

Did you forget or can you not think of any?
I'm not trying to convince a closed mind.

Are you expecting another referendum? Why would you need me to convince you?

Again, read what has been posted.

Have the last word. The field is yours
I have read it. Please clarify by answering the questions

If you’ve posted before then you have the answers to hand. Should be pretty straightforward.

I very much like the childish response of the ‘last word’ comment, along with the whole ‘I know but I’m not telling you’ defence.