Brexit - The Final

Why do you consider it normal to spend a couple of hours between midnight and dawn dumbing down other people's posts?

Is your existence so empty?
Do I need to clear how I use my time with you SPotY? Get your permission to browse at certain times perhaps?

By and large the only posts I find deserving of downrating are yours and your best mate's. As with any any rating, I only rate your posts strictly on their merit - glad it bothers you.

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
Do I need to clear how I use my time with you SPotY? Get your permission to browse at certain times perhaps?

By and large the only posts I find deserving of downrating are yours and your best mate's. As with any any rating, I only rate your posts strictly on their merit - glad it bothers you.
You're a lonely loon.
Where did it go wrong?

No deal - Is your ON and most of the establishment said absolutely NO.
Deal - As defined by the EU is non negotiable and rejected by every side.
Full BRINO - Is something between, as farage said its effectively associate membership.
Remain - OFF and Nigel Farage future PM.

That is more than ON/OFF.
Leave is my 'on', Remain is my off'. There are only two positions we can adopt. Either in or out. If we are out then we can apply conditions to being out - WA for example, call it Brino that/those conditions can only be applied if we choose Leave rather than Remain.

You are conflating a number of issues above. How many choices were on the referendum ballot paper? It was just the two of course. Remain or Leave.

There are those who will say:
  • voting to Leave didn't mean Leaving with a deal,
  • voting to Leave didn't mean Leaving without a deal
  • voting to Leave meant Leaving in whatever form is best for the UK
but the commonality between those view points is 'Leave' as opposed to Remain. If we don't Remain we Leave. Either we remain as members of the EU or we leave and give up our seat at the table. Brino / Lino / WA / No WA are just conditions that will and can only apply if we Leave.

Try this... if we have MEPs representing our regions in the EU Parliament the we are members of the EU. If we have no MEPs representing our regions in the EU Parliament then we will have given up our membership of and left the EU. It doesn't get any more binary than that.

Circular (but civil) conversation so I am out. I think we agree that leaving without a deal is preferable to the failed WA. There may be a better deal ahead though, probably not by the end of October but never say never. Who knows, we may even yet get to Remain which is perhaps the best outcome for everything other than democratic principle.