Brexit - The Final

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
That will be the same Rod Stewart that sold his house in Essex after he bought another one, also in Essex, and also spends time in his other house in LA.

I blame Brexit for it myself.
Probably because you're a bit daft

Gracs, I hate to break this to you, but the English electorate couldn't care less about Scotland.
I know, Wales and NI as well, as the Yougov polls makes clear. You may note the moniker of the person I was replying to.

If Scotland leaves it will only be a matter of time before it begs to rejoin.
It cannot keep its free prescriptions and higher education without English money. The majority know this as I hope does wee Kranki it is just if she admits this she has no future.
As for NI, I agree, it is just a matter of time.
Do you actually think any of the Croutons have progressed as far as 1990?
You have no idea do you?

If Scotland leaves it will only be a matter of time before it begs to rejoin.
It cannot keep its free prescriptions and higher education without English money. The majority know this as I hope does wee Kranki it is just if she admits this she has no future.
As for NI, I agree, it is just a matter of time.
Do you actually think any of the Croutons have progressed as far as 1990?
The Scots Nats are goading England at such a pace, its fast becoming fashionable in England, to not care anymore.

That was the point I once tried to explore with the croutons and they completely missed the point, that even if they wanted to remain, the money aside the EU itself doesn't want us anymore at the heart, but shunted off to a periphery where they can quarantine the infection.

Scotland came very close to leaving the union, before the referendum.
Northern Ireland is just a matter of demographics and time.
The integrity of the UK was inevitably going to split the longer we stay in the EU for the simple reason of why talk to the centre through a regional capital, why not negotiate directly, I appreciate that is a leap of imagination for your tired worn 1990s viewpoint.
You think too hard and reach the wrong conclusions. Remaining was actually better for the Union, with the EU discouraging the SNPs absurd claims.

The Scots Nats are goading England at such a pace, its fast becoming fashionable in England, to not care anymore.

That was the point I once tried to explore with the croutons and they completely missed the point, that even if they wanted to remain, the money aside the EU itself doesn't want us anymore at the heart, but shunted off to a periphery where they can quarantine the infection.
Hahahahahahaha...

I'd love to see your code.....I bet it's like fecking spider tracks.

You think too hard and reach the wrong conclusions. Remaining was actually better for the Union, with the EU discouraging the SNPs absurd claims.
Total and utter round spherical things, all it's done is ensure the status quo can't be altered. What this means is that conditions in relation to England NOT having it's own parliament will come home to roost. In this case it is British Problem not an EU one, but the EU have been advantaged by no fundamental changes. I see European central Policy decisions viz Iran are going well.

Since we're all concerned about electoral fraud....<snigger><awaits exploding heads>

Since we're all concerned about electoral fraud....<snigger><awaits exploding heads>
I've given you a funny as you're quoting that dribbling fcuktard Cadwallandr so you must be posting this for sh*ts & giggles....

Having read the article, "the party must satisfy itself" re donations. That'll teach them.

You really are scraping the barrel chump