Brexit - The Final

Spoken like a non technical middle manager who lacks understanding of how the product lifecycle works.

One major major manufacturing company has been binning off self licking posts like yours by the thousands.
thanks for that VW.

I see the Police are now officially investigating five claims of electoral fraud in the Peterborough by election.
Interesting to note more than 400 postal ballots were rejected on either signature or DOB not matching.
That's more than one in every 25 ballots rejected on those simple checks alone. I wonderwhat a more rigorous check will uncover.
Must be a bugger when you can't even remember your wives' birthdays...

I like this bit:

A spokeswoman for Peterborough City Council said: "Peterborough has a national reputation for its work to deter electoral fraud at elections which has been recognised by the Electoral Commission and other national bodies.
That recognition was given after Peterborough introduced more rigorous checks on postal voters, which they subsequently & conveniently dropped as they were "too much workload".

Last year, Peterborough City Council signed up to take part in a pilot scheme to prevent voter fraud, with certain voters needing to show identification – but with the prospect of council elections in May, as well as the potential recall petition and by-election, the council made the damning decision to pull out of the scheme.

A spokesperson for Peterborough City Council said at the time: “We spoke to the Cabinet Office about our pilot and it has been agreed that, for this year, we will not do a pilot as other election/democratic processes may have to be undertaken due to the conviction of our MP.”

The scheme included postal votes being hand delivered, with a survey asking if the person had received their vote and then a follow up to ask if they have returned their vote and to reiterate the importance of voting in secret themselves.
Presumably they'll only be checking non existent ballots in years when there isn't an election.

I made no such claim put I did show a post from another place.
I know my history, so do you, so let's have it, are you stating that we did not lose hundreds of thousands of jobs and industries when we joined the CM/EEC/EU? Regardless of region.
You can't be that stupid.
We were in the process of losing them anyhoo - difference being, how they were lost and managed. Germany and the UK a good study for coal, steel and shipbuilding losses.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Fear, like your all consuming obsession with immigrants?
What obsession with immigrants would that be? They don't bother me in the slightest, but then accusations of racism is the Remainer way when all else is lost.

I see the Police are now officially investigating five claims of electoral fraud in the Peterborough by election.
Interesting to note more than 400 postal ballots were rejected on either signature or DOB not matching.
That's more than one in every 25 ballots rejected on those simple checks alone. I wonderwhat a more rigorous check will uncover.
Must be a bugger when you can't even remember your wives' birthdays...

I like this bit:

That recognition was given after Peterborough introduced more rigorous checks on postal voters, which they subsequently & conveniently dropped as they were "too much workload".

Presumably they'll only be checking non existent ballots in years when there isn't an election.
If the number of doubtful votes exceeds 683, then another by-election will be held, with much more scrutiny applied to all types of voting. In those circumstances, I don't fancy Labour's chances of retaining the seat.

If the number of doubtful votes exceeds 683, then another by-election will be held, with much more scrutiny applied to all types of voting. In those circumstances, I don't fancy Labour's chances of retaining the seat.
My reading of the Cambridge paper article was more that the 400+ ballots rejected were at the counting stage rather than as a result of the investigation.

Must be a bugger when you can't even remember your birthdays in the various fraudulent identities that you hold...

I like this bit:

In bold = closer to the truth...

Osborne absolutely despises May; remember the old adage, 'My enemy's enemy is my friend?'
I said well back that she was a bit of a **** for not letting him go with dignity and a seat in the Lords, regardless of past history. A lack of class and bad politics.