Brexit - The Final

Hard evidence being statements already made by the Japanese and Americans.

Why has the UK failed to roll over the vast majority of our current trade arrangements we enjoy as a current EU MS

You're deluded if you think that 65million people have as much clout as half a billion as a market.

This has been covered many times and frankly it's clear that brexiters aren't interested in reality
Notice you haven’t linked to the statements, we’re supposed to just take your word for it, eh?

Just highlighted a few key words for you there!

Unless these countries have actually came forward and reiterated the issues that could happen when Brexit kicks in then the above statement means didly sqaut, one man saying what could happen is a non story.

If this was the case, and the EU knew this, surely they and the trading countries would've enlightened us by now knowing that this would defiantly sway the remain cause.

But they haven't, have they!!

Present some hard evidence and not what one man says could happen.
Trade is all about leverage and belonging to the EU did give us some additional leverage.. It can't be denied that leaving does weaken our trade relationships, IF we continue to follow the present economic model we will lose.

The upside is flexibility and new ways of thinking, which can find new leverage or be prepared to apply old fashioned tariffs to keep the other side fair.

Notice you haven’t linked to the statements, we’re supposed to just take your word for it, eh?
Again? That you can't be bothered to expend 5 seconds googling tells me that you aren't really interested in reading any links.

And more importantly, knowing that March 29 was Brexit day, why have EY still not moved these assets? What are they waiting for?
They are a consultancy - there biggest asset is their people

British Prime Minister Theresa May should not resign in the face of intensified criticism from her own Conservative Party over her handling of Brexit, work and pensions minister Amber Rudd said on Monday.
May should not resign over Brexit: pensions minister | Reuters

Correct

She should resign for having the audacity to bring that surrender document to Parliament, not once, but twice and is still contemplating a 3rd attempt.

Again? That you can't be bothered to expend 5 seconds googling tells me that you aren't really interested in reading any links.
Why is it my job to search for evidence that backs up your argument?

And, for future reference, I always read the links before I comment if people provide them.

Also, there are a variety of sources that report on the same story with different angles/agendas. If I don’t know which one you’re referencing, then it’s likely I would read something with a different slant.

Clearly a fabrication

It cannot be true because Bagtwat said it wouldn't happen.
To be clear, I am not advocating or supporting the assault of Police Officers, but I am saying that aggressive protests are likely and are anticipated.
If Brexit is not delivered they will happen and probably on a large scale

I'm all for peaceful protest. I will be doing so myself.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Hard evidence being statements already made by the Japanese and Americans.

Why has the UK failed to roll over the vast majority of our current trade arrangements we enjoy as a current EU MS

You're deluded if you think that 65million people have as much clout as half a billion as a market.

This has been covered many times and frankly it's clear that brexiters aren't interested in reality
Those half-billion of people that you claim as having clout - just how much clout do you think they have? They are controlled, tightly, by a handful of people sitting in Brussels.

They are a market that we operate with but like all Remainers you seem to think that on brexit day all trade will cease with the EU, UK ships will be blockaded in EU harbours, planes won't fly, ferries will stop running and the Channel Tunnel will close. No doubt you believe that all Brit ex-pats will be rounded up and taken to work camps as well.

This had been covered many, many times but you still spout your usual pish. You really are a mong!

Politicians who lied and deceived you mean?
Or the politicians who have merely tried to subvert democracy?

You cannot defend Parliament on Brexit, they have collectively tried to avoid fulfilling the mandate they were given with the referendum. In the majority of cases deliberately so.
Theresa May is out of her depth and Corbyn is just a cheap shyster who has deliberately wrecked any prospects of a reasoned deal in his attempts to get himself a general election.
Labour needs to take a good look at itself, they have blatantly put misguided self interest ahead of the country.

Saying Parliament Couldn't deliver is a lie
Parliament has refused to deliver. They have collectively chosen to do that. They are a disgrace.
I have no doubt the Conservatives have put their party first, but Labour has willfully prevented any sensible deal in Corbyn's quest for Downing Street

Don't try and tell me Brexit was un-deliverable. That's a lie. You know it, I know it and the whole world knows it.

And I won't be waiting for anybody. I'll just go on my own, I never was a team player!
The mandate was given to a parliament two governments ago. TMPM has been hostage to the DUP during this parliament and those from the right within her own party have consistently blocked any attempt at compromise. They want and need a destructive Brexit for two reasons, their own profits and to rebuild the UK in the image they want. As I've posted about since before the referendum

What you're all getting angry at is a plan to give us a hard brexit being opposed by moderates across all parties.

Brexit as promised by the snake oil salesman is not deliverable, so the narrative have now been changed towards the destructive Brexit that we'll get being what people knew they were voting for all along. The EU once again being cast as villains because someone is going to have to carry the can.

I know you'd go on your own, point I was making.

Once again, a view from a foreigner can be instructive.

1553506751573.png

From ‘No Problem’ to No Deal: How Brexit Supporters Embraced the Cliff Edge

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
What's your point there? Do you not think it a good idea? I don't but that's besides the point.
I think it's great idea, a shame that she doesn't back it up with her actions.

The mandate was given to a parliament two governments ago. TMPM has been hostage to the DUP during this parliament and those from the right within her own party have consistently blocked any attempt at compromise. They want and need a destructive Brexit for two reasons, their own profits and to rebuild the UK in the image they want. As I've posted about since before the referendum

What you're all getting angry at is a plan to give us a hard brexit being opposed by moderates across all parties.

Brexit as promised by the snake oil salesman is not deliverable, so the narrative have now been changed towards the destructive Brexit that we'll get being what people knew they were voting for all along. The EU once again being cast as villains because someone is going to have to carry the can.

I know you'd go on your own, point I was making.

Once again, a view from a foreigner can be instructive.

View attachment 384420

From ‘No Problem’ to No Deal: How Brexit Supporters Embraced the Cliff Edge
Sadly, you and Jagman are both right in your way - which is the nub of the problem.