Brexit - The Final

there's the rub.

it's how the joke was taken, not meant.

this is just another instance of th left eating their owm, but objecting to it like a toddler with sprouts.

thank Christ I am not going to be hounded for all the racist, anti semitic and offensive jokes I have heard, told or repeated over the years

wouldn't just be an £800 fine for me , no sireee , "lock that bastard up!... throw away the key!...Bailiff take him down now , get him out my sight!"

edited to read ...hope they don't look at any jokes on my FB site... my grandkids love them though ... "you are very bad granddad" is the usual response... especially from the 14 year old non gender specific , confused little girl who lives in Essex

Last edited:
Hate crimes can include:

• threatening behaviour
  • assault
  • robbery
  • damage to property
  • inciting others to commit hate crimes
  • harassment

Hate Crime / Incident Reporting Form | The Met

You know what to do, folks.
I read it

What is your gender?
Female
Male
Other
If you selected 'Other' please specify

FFS!

does me even posting / questioning that there are only two genders make this a hate crime

Well, if it is on gate alone if 180,000 turn up he can pay back that £450,000 his mate Aaron Banks loaned him.

I'm no good at event planing but I assume the merchandise and refreshment concessions will also generate some revenue?

Given I assume no policy will be formulated at this event, this is basically a television evangelist sort of thing. Turn up, get pumped up and leave with the faith burning. Any totty there?

But hey, you pays your money you takes your choice of how your spend your time and money. Less Palestine flags and anti-Semitism than Labour though, so there's a plus I suppose.

Screenshot_20190613-073129.jpg

What’s that sound I hear this morning?

Ah yes, the impotent banging of media luvvie fists on desks and their falling tears as Brexit steps up a gear and Boris treats them with disdain.

It would have been unfair to put the British flag on all five beaches...

Let the French have their little win. It wasn't the beaches of Britain that had to be assaulted.

I’m surprised they didn’t put on little markers for the 6 ‘hero’s of the Resistance’ who died while taking pot shots at American and British troops.

Hate crimes can include:

• threatening behaviour
  • assault
  • robbery
  • damage to property
  • inciting others to commit hate crimes
  • harassment

Hate Crime / Incident Reporting Form | The Met

You know what to do, folks.
In a mature democracy, we should in principle be capable of resolving problems ourselves. Instead everything is morphing into 'tell the teacher', or should I say 'tell the lawyer/judges'... For a number of reasons of which this is one of a type, I can't say we live in a full democracy, maybe we are more democratic than most but we are still subjects to be managed, controlled and judged.

It would have been unfair to put the British flag on all five beaches...

Let the French have their little win. It wasn't the beaches of Britain that had to be assaulted.
Eta.

Just checked. Free French also hit Omaha. No flag... Agendum perhaps?

But if a slight on the many Polish and Norwegian formed units involved too.

In a mature democracy, we should in principle be capable of resolving problems ourselves. Instead everything is morphing into 'tell the teacher', or should I say 'tell the lawyer/judges'... For a number of reasons of which this is one of a type, I can't say we live in a full democracy, maybe we are more democratic than most but we are still subjects to be managed, controlled and judged.
Cheers for that polyunsaturated fat-free, semi-fruitarian, soy-based, de-caf, carbon-neutral, content-deficient contribution.