Brexit - The Final

You remind me of one of the the aspirant leaders...
Tbf it's wind shear. On St Helena. Although not technically foreign aid it was a DfID f*ck up.

personally I'd like to see foreign aid dished out in a better way.

for every £ donated to a charity by a British taxpayer the government pay 50p. Until the Gd p ratio is met.

top donaters would be listed on a web site. Ie trendy, lefty entertainers.

He might be a realist but he is an elected realist and the atmospherics hereabouts are currently not in his favour.
That's the way it goes. He's not daft and could merely be making a point in case it all goes tits up and they decide someone with a bit of honesty is needed. Not that honest of course.

Tbf it's wind shear. On St Helena. Although not technically foreign aid it was a DfID f*ck up.
I know the story thanks, you can tell this guy though.

I know the story thanks, you can tell this guy though.
completed early, under budget, and despite difficult wind conditions it operates well.
Saint Helena Airport - Wikipedia

Commercial flights, the reason for the building of said airport were delayed by 18 months.

The aircraft used are smaller than intended.

Extra money has been spent to bring it into service, not sure if it's still within original cost parameters but no doubt the extra money is Kim a different budget.

And it was no secret to the locals who DfiD didn’t ask Prosperous Bay was a bad place to build a runway.
South African Air Force had come to the same conclusion in WWII and started clearing Longwood before the war moved on an a runway was no longer needed, subsequently turned into a golf course.

personally I'd like to see foreign aid dished out in a better way.

for every £ donated to a charity by a British taxpayer the government pay 50p. Until the Gd p ratio is met.

top donaters would be listed on a web site. Ie trendy, lefty entertainers.
50p from the magic money tree = tax

What does climate change denial and brexit worship have in common...? Apart from Trump!

It's the readiness to embrace popular myths rather than factual evidence based upon science and reality.
It's 'What do' not 'What does'.

It's 'What do' not 'What does'.
By the cringe. If you're going to pick up people for silly things like that you may find you have a job for life.
Those who can't tell the difference between loose and lose, of instead of have, definate instead of definite, your instead of you're and their, there or they're.
You'll be fighting a loosing (sic) battle on Arrse I'm afraid.

By the cringe. If you're going to pick up people for silly things like that you may find you have a job for life.
Those who can't tell the difference between loose and lose, of instead of have, definate instead of definite, your instead of you're and their, there or they're.
You'll be fighting a loosing (sic) battle on Arrse I'm afraid.
It starts with little grammatical errors and, if unchecked, in no time at all it's full-blown holocaust denial.

Brexit is one of the most cleverly engineered works of destructive propaganda in history. Paving the way for the Trojan horse of Islamic power under the guise of a Corbyn led government. Mongs do not realise what they have done yet.