Brexit - The Final

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Theresa May had a meeting with the cabinet today.

Later on she had further meetings with the book case and the chest of draws.

Currently watching The Two Ronnie on Yesterday so can’t take credit.

Last edited:
Of your list, Ken Clark was no surprise. He's standing down at the next election and there's f--- all the party can do to discipline him.

Ditto Dominic Grieve - he might as well tattoo "please deselect me" on his forehead.

I see Sam Gyimah is also on the list. Surely no relation to the Sam Gyimah that's just withdrawn from the Tory leadership contest. He's just provided a stunningly good demonstration of how he had all the traits to lead the party (not).

I guess Oliver Letwin and Justin Greening don't want posts in BoJo's cabinet.

I've never heard of three on the list (Phillip Lee, Guto Bebb and Antoinette Sandbach). Obviously highly prominent public figures.

Wordsmith
You're a top judge of those fit to lead the party. Really. Honest.

It's hardly a secret that Dick of the Yard is a remainer. Or that political pressure from the upper ranks causes certain investigations to be pursued and others dropped.
Sure....

So here is an interesting picture of a carrier bag which was given to a contact of mine when he purchased some souvenirs in Normandy last week....
received_719039158512684.png

Last edited:
Between the lines he comes across as a deep remainer to me.
Actually I think that for him, being, fundamentally a scotlander, the survival of the union is his driver. This whilst he has levelled much criticism at the EU, brexi t represents a whole new world with which he is uncomfortable in that, to him, it threatens the union.

Last edited:
Actually I think that for him, being, fundamentally a scotlander, the survival of the union is his driver. This whilst he has levelled much criticism at the EU, brexi t represents a while new world with which he is uncomfortable in that, to him, it threatens the union.
He's also a realist.
Which is why he campaigned for the WA, knowing we'll not get better and that "No Deal" will be not very nice at all.