Brexit - The Final

Nope, not a dictatorship by majority.

First and foremost MPs represent their constituents.
The biggest problem with the EU is it can't handle democracy and wants to invent biding laws that can't be overturned........ If say, the UK ditched Parliament and adopted some form of direct democracy, so following common sense the people would take a BRINO, then a few years later vote for a three quarters out and finally a full break. That constant churn and change is impossible to the EU and is the reason why any democrat should oppose the EU and what it represents.

Isn't that the challenge with many MPs? The difference in between valued work in the constituency and stance in Westminster?
When his twatter feed was about getting Penrith post offices kept open and his community focus, you got a sense that he was genuinely throwing himself into the job.
Now I hesitate to open a link where he will likely be making a point I really disagree with, but say it from an intellectual standpoint that makes you feel embarrassed to disagree.

I just sense that his journeyman like qualities of public service/good works would likely fade away unless it fed a belief, his ego or his interest.
Shame I can only give you one "like". Did you see the "Open Letter" in the Herald a week or two back?

How do I sound like anything on a forum with no sound?.....now that is a philosophical question I think.

Just as an FYI, Leprechauns aren't technically Irish, seeing as they are Aos Sí....they are the Enemy of the Irish who defeated them when "we" took the Island from them.

If you believe in that sort of thing.

Attempted insults work better when not half arsed....throw your whole arse into it.
Don't worry, the eu will be after your lucky charms soon enough.

Nope, not a dictatorship by majority.

First and foremost MPs represent their constituents.
Remind me roughly how many remainer MP's who stood on manifestos committed to implement the result of the referendum have resigned the whip and triggered a by election standing on a remain platform?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
As TM says, we have a moral duty to lead the world.
Rory is right.
The key of all these people are they are NOT conservatives, and the party has already being destroyed.
I think a lot of current MPs, including some that have been there for a long time, are discovering the job is more than kissing babies and shouting "Hear, Hear" in the Chamber!

Oh, and filling in their expenses claims!

"Both the Labour and Conservative parties also have the option to donate via PayPal on their websites."

Brexit Party 'at risk' of illegal donations

Meanwhile, can we expect investigations in to the involvement of convicted criminals in the Labour campaign in Peterborough?
time to scrutinise all political parties.

I doubt the brexit party will be the one caught out...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Remind me roughly how many remainer MP's who stood on manifestos committed to implement the result of the referendum have resigned the whip and triggered a by election standing on a remain platform?
We'll have none of that now! ;)