Brexit - The Final

Tells us all we need to know about this gromit character, anyone know why he left the BW?
During his gap year in 1991, he was commissioned ("short service limited commission") in the Black Watch for five months as second lieutenant (on probation).[7][8] He then attended Balliol College, Oxford University, where he read Modern History for one year, before switching to Philosophy, Politics and Economics.[4] While a student at Oxford, Stewart was a private tutor to Prince William and Prince Harry during the summer.[9] As a teenager, he was a member of the Labour Party[10] and he has spoken about this in a number of interviews, including on Political Thinking with Nick Robinson.[11]
Rory Stewart - Wikipedia
It’s the second time you’ve posted this now so I’ll indulge.

He did a gap year commission so he didn’t leave BW, he simply finished what he signed up to do.

Although what do you mean by ‘tells us all we need to know’. What does it tell us? It seems you take issue with something but what? Having attended Oxford? Having taken a gap year commission? Tutored Royalty?

It’s the second time you’ve posted this now so I’ll indulge.

He did a gap year commission so he didn’t leave BW, he simply finished what he signed up to do.

Although what do you mean by ‘tells us all we need to know’. What does it tell us? It seems you take issue with something but what? Having attended Oxford? Having taken a gap year commission? Tutored Royalty?
You're projecting again.
When did you take your commission?
FYI, I, and the rest of the site are not fcuking interested.
You continue to lose in life and ont'inerweb

Oyibo

LE
Motion defeated. 298 Ayes 309 Noes. Commentators were surprised at the scale of the defeat...
I must admit, I was not expecting that. But I'm bloody glad they did not usurp the constitution.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
I must admit, I was not expecting that. But I'm bloody glad they did not usurp the constitution.
I suspect the answer will lie in Labour abstentions.

That's the Brexit fantasy kicked into the autumn. Anyone have any pensions advice?

I cannot be bothered to pick out one of your lies, that you accept you are sick and deluded is enough.
Gaslamping(sic) Attack of the Zombie Geoffrey Howe's continues....Part IV

From the BBC: Brexit Party 'at high risk' of accepting illegal donations
The Electoral Commission have no case against The Brexit Party and no proof of illegal donations but the words Brexit and illegal make for a convenient headline...

"The way The Brexit Party collects money from supporters creates "a high risk of it accepting impermissible donations", the Electoral Commission has said. During the European elections, the party was accused of getting around declaration rules by accepting multiple sums online below the £500 limit. The watchdog said it had made the party aware of its "legal responsibilities".
The party said it had not infringed any rules, but would "embrace" the recommendations on checking donors.
Under UK law, donations of £500 or above must be made by a "permissible donor" - someone who is listed on the electoral register or a company registered in the UK."

"The Electoral Commission said it was "legitimate" for any political party to adopt a fundraising strategy focused on raising small sums through online payment systems, including PayPal.
But it said there was a legal duty on parties to check every payment they obtained online to ascertain the source of the donation and "not to accept any that they are not entitled to".
Parties should request "as much information as possible" to ensure all money was from a permissible source, it said."

"During the campaign, the party insisted all of its donations were above board and it had made clear on its website that people should not attempt to give money unless they were on the electoral roll or eligible to vote."
"Both the Labour and Conservative parties also have the option to donate via PayPal on their websites."

Brexit Party 'at risk' of illegal donations

Meanwhile, can we expect investigations in to the involvement of convicted criminals in the Labour campaign in Peterborough?

My starting salary is 37k and I get a 2k payrise as i go up the increments each year on top of 2 percent. Plus the defined benefits in the pot increases by RPI + 1.6 each year.

Cheers.
Who knew village idiots could command such money...

If you’re earning that amount Walter how come your riding the trains & sleeping rough??

Is it:

a. Because your fibbing again?
b. Because your fibbing again?

From the BBC: Brexit Party 'at high risk' of accepting illegal donations
The Electoral Commission have no case against The Brexit Party and no proof of illegal donations but the words Brexit and illegal make for a convenient headline...

"The way The Brexit Party collects money from supporters creates "a high risk of it accepting impermissible donations", the Electoral Commission has said. During the European elections, the party was accused of getting around declaration rules by accepting multiple sums online below the £500 limit. The watchdog said it had made the party aware of its "legal responsibilities".
The party said it had not infringed any rules, but would "embrace" the recommendations on checking donors.
Under UK law, donations of £500 or above must be made by a "permissible donor" - someone who is listed on the electoral register or a company registered in the UK."

"The Electoral Commission said it was "legitimate" for any political party to adopt a fundraising strategy focused on raising small sums through online payment systems, including PayPal.
But it said there was a legal duty on parties to check every payment they obtained online to ascertain the source of the donation and "not to accept any that they are not entitled to".
Parties should request "as much information as possible" to ensure all money was from a permissible source, it said."

"During the campaign, the party insisted all of its donations were above board and it had made clear on its website that people should not attempt to give money unless they were on the electoral roll or eligible to vote."
"Both the Labour and Conservative parties also have the option to donate via PayPal on their websites."

Brexit Party 'at risk' of illegal donations

Meanwhile, can we expect investigations in to the involvement of convicted criminals in the Labour campaign in Peterborough?
Why is that article even posted?
It is pure political shite that means nothing when examined.
You should also post this on the BBC bias thread.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
But Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn responded by shouting "you won't be cheering in September". Want to bet?
I want to be a bookie at the moment!