Brexit - The Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brexit.
Just a reminder of the thread subject you don't seem to be able to focus on.

If that response is to the "deluded crustacean" just put the mentally deranged idiot on IGNORE, it makes life so much better!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You've answered your own question. He's not binning VAT, he's just going to rename it and tinker around the edges.

So renaming the deckchairs on the Titanic.

Wordsmith
VAT is an EU construct and most VAT goes to Brussels. Changing the name and rate is a very sensible thing to do and I doubt there are any politicians who would disagree.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
And yet apparently, been said by a few commentators but I don't have a link, apparently Hammond has a War Chest squirrelled away to the tune of circa £26billion. This does not include the money put to one side for the £39billion that May stupidly offered to Brussels before getting anything in return. So there we are talking about a potential of £50 bill swilling around Spreadsheet Phil's back pocket.
All of which any incoming leader will have to spend on (a) bribing the electorate to try to forget May's f--- ups, (b) public spending project to smooth over the economic turbulence of Brexit and (c) as the usual bribes in the run up to the GE.

Wordsmith

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
VAT is an EU construct and most VAT goes to Brussels. Changing the name and rate is a very sensible thing to do and I doubt there are any politicians who would disagree.
I would far rather have all of the leadership candidates explain (a) how they're actually going to Brexit [with the agreement of the EU doesn't cut it] and (b) what direction they're going to take the UK in post Brexit.

I'm not seeing joined up thinking.

Wordsmith

Gove is a weasel who will say and do anything to get the leadership.

However, he has no change of getting it. The choice between the final two will be made by the party membership and Gove's backstabbing of BoJo in the last leadership will not have been readily forgiven. Firstly, the activists loath disloyalty - acting as BoJo's campaign manager then saying he was unfit for the leadership was first class weasel-ship. Secondly, had BoJo got the leadership last time around, the Tories would not be in their present mess.

Two big strikes against Gove - which is why he'll never get the Tory leadership.

Wordsmith
It'll be between Hunt and Johnson. Gove's campaign is going nowhere...

Another blatant lie.

but feel perfectly qualified to hand out dangerous financial advice on things you don’t understand.
I have never handed out financial advice. Ripping you a new one over your pension projections is not handing out financial advice..

With the spelling capability of a 10 year old you got confused between Academia and Macadamia. The former you are definitely not, the latter you definitely are.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
To whom it may concern....

Put the site bell ends on ignore. Then you don't have to read their drivel and feel necessitated to respond to it.

I'd rather respond to insightful and interesting posts than ones apparently written by mentally retarded 10 year olds.

Granted, I miss the sight of some of said bell ends wearing the ROPs badge of shame, but I've accustomed myself to the loss of that source of pleasure.

Wordsmith

Brilliant idea! Paint yourself into an echo chamber and wonder why Brexit isn't working.

Another blatant lie.

I have never handed out financial advice. Ripping you a new one over your pension projections is not handing out financial advice..

With the spelling capability of a 10 year old you got confused between Academia and Macadamia. The former you are definitely not, the latter you definitely are.
Actually the pensions projections are under-estimated according to the TPS calculator. But please continue to pontificate on how a defined benefits scheme covered by the tax payer has such things as growth or a pension pot.

Why you’re at it, why not pop onto the pension forum and tell everyone they are stupid for expecting to get an army pension.

I enjoy watching his increasing mental illness demonstrated.

be aware that if it starts to message you, it will get really deranged & even threatening, I can do without such s**t. It really is sick in the head.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
It'll be between Hunt and Johnson. Gove's campaign is going nowhere...
Ah, Jeremy Hunt. Another weasel.

Jeremy Hunt - Wikipedia
Hunt was consequently given the quasi-judicial power to adjudicate over the News Corporation takeover bid for BSkyB. Hunt chose not to refer the deal to the Competition Commission, announcing on 3 March 2011 that he intended to accept a series of undertakings given by News Corporation, paving the way for the deal to be approved... Hunt was alleged to have had improper contact with News Corp. Emails released to the Leveson Inquiry detailed contacts between Hunt's special advisor Adam Smith and Frédéric Michel, News Corp's director of public affairs and therefore a lobbyist for James Murdoch. The revelations led to calls from the Labour opposition and others for Hunt's resignation.
How Hunt avoided resigning over that, I'll never know.

Other f-- ups are available.

Wordsmith

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
be aware that if it starts to message you, it will get really deranged & even threatening, I can do without such s**t. It really is sick in the head.
Yet you never provide any of the threats to back this up - I wonder why. Probably because this exists in your head.

Although you claimed to have blocked me nearly four years ago. Isn’t it a bit weird you’re still triggered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads