Brexit - The Final

reminds me of the gulf.

we went out early, like you do, to ensure our place by the pool.

the yanks had a two can rule. Sign a nominal role, get a ration card, drink.

no if checks, so imagine how shocked we were when one Anthony Blair turned up for a pint... And Ben Sherman. Bart Simpson. Ralph Lauren. Eric cartman. I think you get my drift.

More of you wishing harm on Brexiteers - keeping up the mongness I suppose.
You think civil unrest doesn't have something to do with it?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Wishing the full force of the law falling upon those who would riot.

Do you support rioting?
"Full force of the law" badly handled, i.e. uncontrolled kettling can often lead to rioting - do you support that?

I'd smash the bird behind and to the left of him allez uber mind.

Michael is worth $2.5 million apparently.
Michael Heseltine Net Worth

He speaks well but the eu is still sh*t. It wasn't brexiters that brought us to this point. It was soppy europhile and remainer types over the years. Ignoring people who 'weren't like them'.

anyone remember when Anthony Blair have away rebates worth billions in exchange for nothing?

I'd smash the bird behind and to the left of him allez uber mind.

Michael is worth $2.5 million apparently.
Michael Heseltine Net Worth

He speaks well but the eu is still sh*t. It wasn't brexiters that brought us to this point. It was soppy europhile and remainer types over the years. Ignoring people who 'weren't like them'.

anyone remember when Anthony Blair have away rebates worth billions in exchange for nothing?
You appear to be a little out of your mind.

Only if the majority don't want Brexit (and all indicators are they don't) there is no problem and Democracy wins. You should be happy. As David Davies said "A democracey that does not let the people thing their mind is not a Democracy"

The only reason why Brexit mongs don't want a referendum on this mess is they know the majority of the UK no longer want Brexit. Otherwise they would be screaming for a referendum to prove their point and insist on Brexit. Which according to the Leave campain is the Single market and customs union (isn't that may's deadl?)
As I said before.

A second referendum that changes to remain fair enough.

but it can't be enacted and turn over the leave vote until we know everyone knew what they were voting for, we know that it is binding and we have several court cases...

Oh, and we'll be calling for a third referendum within six months.

democracy and all that.

Obviously just one poll, however Prof Curtice often reminds people that very little any change since the original 2016 result, despite remainers spouting many have changes minds.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I also read that in the event of another referendum the biggest change would be the people that couldn't be arsed voting in the first pace that wished they did, which would be quite a small proportion of the electorate.

Also maybe the voters that have switched their opinion would probably cancel each other out, i'm saying that because an even number colleagues at work that have done exactly that.